Characters and Voice Actors - Gravity Falls (Complete Edition)

Dipper  "Jason is so similar to Mason, I'm so going back to my first and real name."

Shinshinjane "And here's a cool fact, Jason stared in Frozen 2 as a new character named 'Ryder', who was named after the Co-Director, Chris Buck's late son who sadly died before the premier of Frozen even began, and on a lighter note, This is Jason's first voice acting in a full animated feature film for Disney."

Dipper "Wow, I... I don't know what to say."

Shinshinjane "I sometimes like to think that all characters are connected to other characters that their voice actors and actresses."

Dipper felt a proud sense of joy filling his heart like he can already feel a connection to Ryder.

Mabel "How does she do it?"

Shinshinjane "That has always been her actual voice from her childhood."

Mabel "How do you know? What if it's not true?"

Shinshinjane "She had an interview, which I think we are going to watch sometime in the future."

Stan "I don't believe it."

Soos "That we both have the same voice Mr. Pines?"

Stan "No."

McGucket "That we are connected to one person like a big family kin?"

Stan "No."

Bill "That you're somewhat related to me?"

Stan "No. I can't believe we have to sit here for almost half an hour!"

Ford "This is very weirdly insane."

Pacifica "She has brown-blond hair." shock to find out that her voice actress has brown hair with blond streaks showing in. 

Gideon "Is ma voice going to be stuck like this forever, just like Mable?"

Robbie "I so want his style."

Shinshinjane "I've counted 48 or 49 characters that Alex Hirsch as voiced in Gravity Falls."

Shinshinjane "Justin Roiland is an impressive voice actor, I've already counted four shows, including Gravity Falls, he was cast in: Fish Hooks, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls and Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus."

Dipper "What's a florpus?"

Shinshinjane "Well it's..."

To be continued in the next chapter.