eighteen

I woke up due to the sunlight peeping through the blinds

I woke up due to the sunlight peeping through the blinds. I was in an unknown bed, a cream duvet covering half my face. I groggily rubbed my eyes while attempting to figure out exactly where I was. The last thing I remembered was sitting behind the house, with someone... Ashton.

No, Bash.

The fuck kinda name is Bash anyway?

I had a blinding headache which made it hard to focus so I decided to go raid the kitchen of the house I was in. I was bound to find someone there, right?

I left the room and was greeted by a flight of stairs. I climbed down, a hand on the railing and one clutching the back of my head.

I am never drinking again.

Fuck, I can't even focus on lying to myself with this constant throbbing.

"Hey Alexis."

I was met with a naked back and effectively, brought out of my internal ramblings.

I must have zoned out for a little cause I could hear my name be repeated by a husky but loud voice.

"Fuck, inside voices," I begged, walking towards the counter.

A glass of water and two pills were already waiting for me on the counter along with a slice of bread and scrambled eggs.

"Take those, it should help with the headache," Bash whispered, coming to sit on the stool next to mine.

I may have noticed Bash yesterday but now that the drunken haze was clearing I could focus on his bright blue eyes which seemed to sparkle under the sunlight seeping in from the windows. His black hair littered his forehead, like he'd just woken up. He wasn't completely naked, black sweats covered his legs and he was barefoot. He had a red band around his wrist that he kept fidgeting with.

After I'd downed the pills and the toast, I watched as Bash swirled his coffee and scarfed down his toast.

"Wait, how'd I end up in the bed?"

Bash, seemingly broken out of some sort of haze he was in, looked up at me and said, "I left you sleeping on the couch, but found you asleep on the front porch? Did you sleepwalk?"

Front porch?

I met Ashton last night, right.

"Was I alone when you found me?"

"Yeah, you were sleeping on the steps. Why? Were you with someone?"

"No, I just met a friend last night. I might've fallen asleep there after he left. I was really drunk."

Bash seemed to take in that information before getting up, and putting his plates in the sink.

"I'm really sorry for the scarce breakfast, I really don't have that many supplies. I even had to get the bread from Phoebe's pantry." He shyly smiled, still fidgeting with the band.