twenty one

Ashton slowly captured my lips with his

Ashton slowly captured my lips with his. He didn't hold back or let me hide away – it was just him. Just his lips, gentle but demanding on mine; his fingers slowly threading through my hair. Ashton's lips were chapped, and I could feel the wound at the end of his lips. He tasted like a mix of cigarettes and peppermint, an awful combination only Ashton could pull off.

His kiss slowly turned urgent, his hands moving down to my waist. They wrapped around my waist and I felt myself being pulled closer. Our chests were pressed together and I was almost running out of breadth. Ashton seemed to notice that, and he sloppily started trailing kisses from the end of my lips to the base of my neck.

I'd been kissed before, but nothing could compare to the feeling of Ashton's bruised lips gliding over the nape of my neck. He was gentle, barring the occasional teeth scraping and light biting. My fingers automatically gripped his hair, tugging at the strands. We were so close that all I could feel, see or smell around me belonged to Ashton. My senses were assaulted by him as he continued to work magic on the skin of my neck.

"Ow!" I suddenly pushed against his chest when his light teeth scraping turned a little too harsh. Ashton stopped but he was still close enough that when he talked, his lips brushed against my skin.

"Sorry, I got a little um, carried away."

He had a wolfish smirk on his face and his blue eyes twinkled. He looked up at me, his smirk changing into a full-blown grin before he straightened up andleaned his forehead against mine.

"Come with me," his voice was a lot huskier now, and his lips were a lot poutier. I'm sure mine were the same.

I didn't trust my voice so I extended my hand to him which he used to pull me up along with him. We had made our way out of the main building and were standing in front of Ashton's bike.

He straddled it before proceeding to take off his white jumper and handing it to me, along with his helmet.

"What do you want me to do with this?" I was a little confused by the ordeal.

"Wear it," his eyes still sparkled as he gestured to my current sweatshirt. It was then I realized I was still wearing Bash's sweatshirt.

I felt a certain sense of warmth spread through my cheeks as I remembered our conversation and wordlessly changed into Ash's jumper. By the time I had put on the helmet, I felt engulfed in Ashton's smell, again. His jumper was a little too big for me, and his helmet wasn't any different.

I quickly stuffed the old sweatshirt in my bag before looking up to meet his eyes. His eyes had become a lot more hooded now as he stared at me from under his lashes. I quickly sat down behind him, making as little skin contact as possible.

"I was right, you do look better in my sweatshirts. Loverboy's in for a big surprise," Ashton chuckled.

I blushed again, thankful that the helmet blocked any view of my face that he had.