Signature

Play the Video

???: I would be buying some bags and earrings too.

After a good 30 mins he was done shopping. I must tell that he has a good sense of fashion. Strangely no one was allowed to enter the shop till he was inside.

While billing ,a news on the TV struck me.

" There has been another kidnapping of three college girls in Seoul . Police are investigating. "

Y/n: it must be the work of Kim Taehyung.

I said it out loud.

???: What makes you think that.

The masked guy asked.

Y/n: why wouldn't I? He is the criminal and he is hiding the evidences to prove police wrong.

???: How can you be that sure ?

Y/n : i just know his personality. He is arrested whenever these kind of things takes place. Why would always he be the only one who is involved in these types of cases. It's not a coincidence but a truth which he tries to hide
???: He might be targeted by someone?
Y/n: it cant be . If that was the reason he might had already killed that person a long before.
???: Do you know who I am ?
Y/n: No sir . We are not allowed for asking the name of our customers.
I said it with a smile.
???: Oh, please make the bill.
Y/n : sure sir. Aaaannnd that would be $20000 sir.
???: I will pay it with check.

He wrote it and gave it. When I saw the signature, I had my eyes popped out.

 When I saw the signature, I had my eyes popped out

It was Kim Taehyung.
That means I had been having that conversation with him.....

Taehyung: so now you know me , I thought you will recognize me by my voice. Sadly it didn't happen. So Kim Y/n , i was not known to the fact that some stranger will know me so well. I'm impressed. So............ you have to come with me .