Morning

Play the video

I woke up just to see me in new clothes . My bruises and cuts from last night are all bandaged . I was in my room which is got when I first came to Taehyung's mansion. I tried to get up but got a stinging pain on my bruises. Just then Athena came in with some breakfast. She looked pissed. I assumed it was because of me.

Athena : ... breakfast..!
Y/n : i dont feel like eating.
Athena : but sir told you to eat it.
Y/n: i dont take orders

I faced away from her .

Athena : FINE! Do whatever you want. Die, live , eat , drink , or run away . I don't care.

She slammed the tray on the desk near the table and left the room

I neither wanted to eat nor I wanted to stay here . I want to run away again. N this time i will not me in this city anymore. I tried to get up once again and this time I wouldn't be backing off by the pain . Common y/n you can do it , you have faced a lot pain than this. "Get up " i repeated.

Y/n: ah.!!!!!!

With a great fail i was going to fall on the ground . I tightly closed my eyes ready to endure the pain I gonna feel . Just then I was wrapped with a pair of arms and was carried in a bridal style. I Know who it was . I didn't opened my eyes .

Taehyung: try to run away again. No chance babygirl . I won't let you leave me from now .

 I won't let you leave me from now

He said in a raspy voice. I felt chills down my spine.

Taehyung: not gonna open your eyes. Ok then let me throw you now .

With that he positioned as if I am a disk and when he was almost gonna throw me

Y/n: OK,OK i am opening my eyes. Pls dont throw me

I slowly opened my eyes just to meet his dark gaze .

Taehyung: good girl . Now I have something for you to do .

He slowly put me on the bed.  And took the tray of freshly brought breakfast.

Taehyung : you have to finish this up. And I don't want any disobeying..

Y/n : but I ain't hungry

Taehyung: I told you, you can't disobey me . Now ppalli before I feed you in my way.

Y/n : i told you I don't want to.

Taehyung: you won't listen to me then. Don't regret later.

He sat beside me, putting the tray on his lap.

Taehyung : ok if you won't eat then I would.

With that he took some grapes from the plate and stuffed it in his mouth. For a second I thought he accepted his defeat. But you don't Know him , he is Kim Taehyung. Just then he pulled my neck towards him and brushed his lips onto mines , transferring the grapes to me . He made sure that I had swallowed it properly before he backed off. I didn't got the time to react before everything was done. I snapped back to reality and touched my lips. THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE TOOK MY FIRST KISS !!!

Taehyung: what ,you liked it?? So listen babygirl if you don't finish all up in next 5 mins , I would feed you in that way again. If you don't believe me then try wasting these 5 mins . And your time starts now ..

I quickly grabbed the tray and ate everything ASAP because I don't want him to do that thing again..