Sneak out

Play the video

I woke up and found that Taehyung was nowhere to be found. There was a digital clock hanging on the wall that showed 4:30 AM . I slowly got down from the bed. I had to use the bathroom. After coming back , an idea struck me. Should i run away now. Taehyung isn't here so there wouldn't be a problem. And this time i will surely live this country. I have a friend in Italy whom i met through social media. I would go there and Taehyung wouldn't know about it. I popped my head out from the door. I could see no one around. I thought Taehyung would have kept a tight security but i think he is not that smart as i thought him to be . I tipped tow to the main exit . As soon as I was going to open the gate someone pulled me to somewhere.

Taehyung: thinking about leaving me again , babygirl?
Y/n: Tae-Taehyung?

Taehyung: thinking about leaving me again , babygirl?Y/n: Tae-Taehyung?

Taehyung: yes sweetheart. You think i would have gone easy on you?

Those unnecessary nicknames makes me creep out. I mean I'm not his girlfriend or something

Y/n : my name is y/n not babygirl,or sweetheart.
Taehyung: you always do this. Trying to change the topic. Darling you should know that I won't fall for your tricks

I bit my lips in defeat. This asshole knows everything.

Taehyung: now tell me.  Why were you leaving
Y/n: i don't wanna stay here, isn't that obvious?
Taehyung: isn't that obvious that a common people like you shouldn't know secrets of a dangerous mafia in this whole world. But i guess that is obvious for normal people only.
Y/n: what do you mean?
Taehyung: you ,a common person gets her life changed over in just a night . All of a sudden. There are many people who hates me and Even more courageous than you are . But why didn't they came up and rose their voice. Suddenly a girl like you came to reveal my truth. Isn't that strange.
Y/n : what you want to say, just spit it out!
Taehyung: there are many secrets of yours that I am gonna reveal today. Come with me .