Hidden Truth

Play the video

He stared at me till I finished my food

Taehyung: good girl .. Now tell me why did you leave ?

Y/n : i dont want to talk about it

Taehyung: oh come on . You planned about it with Steve and you even managed to steal the file from my office. You think i didn't know about it? I saw you through the spy camera which was in my office . I tracked your location with the transmitter which was on the dress you took from the wardrobe. Do you really think I would be so foolish to believe a stalker. Babygirl it was just my way to take your test .

My eyes widened at his words . That means everything I did was recorded. Shit !!! But what about the file I left on table in the station.

Taehyung : you must be thinking about the file right?? So let me tell you. My men distracted Steve and his men for sometime , and I took the time to take my file back from there .

He showed that ugliest smirk again as I slowly understood what was told to me right now .

Y/n : then you should just have me killed with my parents . Why did you bring me here  ?
Taehyung: oh babygirl , you really don't know about me then . I always keep the things that I like with me . And ........ U came to my liking list now

Y/n : BUT I M NOT A THING !! U CAN'T JUST OWE ME !!
Taehyung : i already did ..