MURDERER!!

Play the Video

I opened my eyes when my phone rung . Who could it be at 4:30 am?  It was Steve  , I picked up immediately

Y/n: hello
Steve : WHAT A BITCH YOU ARE!! WHY DIDN'T YOU KEPT THE FILE !!
Y/n: i did
Steve: THEN WHERE THE HELL DID IT GO. IT DOESN'T HAVE LEGS !!

Y/n : i really don't know
Steve : i shouldn't had trusted you

He ended the call. But how could it be possible. I remember I kept it on the desk . Where did it go . Just then I heard some car stopping right in front of my house . I peeped out and saw Taehyung and his men coming out. I got scared and backed off from the window. What did you did , y/n?? I should had thought about the outcome before.

I ran out to the living room just to see the men outside the door banging . Mom and Dad came out from their room .

Dad : see what you did !!

They just barged in. A man in Black Suit locked me in my room . I could hear yelling and ALAS!!!!!!!!! Two gunshots were fired ....

Did he killed my parents. How would I live without them . Even though they tortured me I never felt bad because they were the only one who took me out of that orphanage which was filled with haunted memories.

Just then He unlocked the door and entered with a smirk and dragged me out of the house .

I saw my parents lying dead in a pool of blood

Y/n : MOM!!! DAD!!!! LEAVE ME YOU BUSTARD !!! YOU ARE A MURDERER. LEAVE ME ALONE CRIMINAL

But he didn't heard my screams , all he did was that dragging me to his car and pushed me inside.

Taehyung:So you lied to me and now you will regret it
Y/n : you killed my parents

He didn't heard me and started the engine.

Y/n : WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME YOU MONSTER!!

Taehyung: to hell babygirl

He stopped the car in front of his mansion

He opened the door and pulled my wrist Y/n: leave me

Y/n: leave me

He flipped me on his shoulder and went inside

Taehyung : you have been a bad girl you need a punishment.
Y/n: No please, don't.

I cried for help but they all acted as if they knew this would happened