Memories

Play the video

Yn POV

It's been almost two weeks now since I got to know about myself. And I will be lying If I didn't say that I wasn't enjoying with him . It was great. It was as if every small details of my childhood had been painted again. Well I got to know about Taehyung too since Joon oppa was close to him. He lost his mother at very young age who was trying to protect him from a rival gang's attack. In short she took the pain in order to save him. I felt pity for him knowing that . I now know why he is heartless. Sometimes I can feel the pain from his eyes when he see's us talking about our family.

Anyways my training got lot harder or should I say harsher cause they are going too harsh on me with the punches . So I just decided to take a break from it. And I acted as it I had a bad stomach crump today. So basically I'm sitting in my room watching Moon Lovers (kdrama) with a mouthful of popcorns. I was intensely watching when someone interrupt.

Taehyung: you shouldn't be eating if you have a stomach ache.

It felt like the whole thing got pause. I was caught . Aish why didn't I locked the door.

Taehyung: I would had the key to the door if you had locked.

I turned around almost shock as I realize he just read my mind.

Yn : are you a mind reader or something

Taehyung chuckled before entering the room.

Taehyung: yup you can say that .

Aish his smirk will one day annoy me to death..

Taehyung: what are you watching
Yn : moon Lovers
Taehyung: I would watch too
Yn: don't
Taehyung: I'm not even asking

He said making me roll my eyes .

Yn : aish, why are you bitchy always

Taehyung: I don't know either
He said shrugging

It was all good, we both were watching it. But a scene came where the court lady took the blame over the mistake of a servant who was like a daughter to her and was punished to death.

Yup it was a emotional scene. But something caught my attention. Sniffing sound other than mines. I turned to my side  . And there it is. Taehyung softly sobbing. I knew in an instant what was the matter . It's not because of drama but his memories of his mom...

 It's not because of drama but his memories of his mom

I did the most logical thing I knew at that time..

I pulled him in a hug and patted his head.

Yn: it's alright. Sometimes crying is best to release your emotions .  it will pass. It's just a memory. You should not remember it. It is just hurting you. Remember the good ones where you were happy. Not the bad ones. it's okk Tae..