Joonie

Play the video

Taehyung's POV
I knew it would happen. She doesn't eat anything properly and it will only lead to frequent fainting.  Before she falls I successfully embraced her and carried to my room  ..

Jungkook: sir what about Namjoon hyung? Did you told him?
Taehyung: he is already on his way , Kook.
Jungkook: ooh ! Okay. Sir then I will tell you to wait in the hall after he comes.
Taehyung: no, just send him to my room. He needs to meet his sister.

~15 mins later~

The front door burst opened, revealing Namjoon hyung. Panting and taking deep breaths, he rushed in to the house. Before Jungkook could had told him , where he should go , He was already holding on his collar.

 Before Jungkook could had told him , where he should go , He was already holding on his collar

Namjoon: where (pant) is my (pant) sister?????
Jungkook: she is in- sir's ro-room

Without Jungkook could utter another word , Namjoon rushed to Taehyung's room!

Namjoon's POV
When i entered i saw Taehyung sitting on the chair and watching someone on the bed. He shushed me and told me not to make any noise

 He shushed me and told me not to make any noise

He walked towards me and whispered something..
Taehyung: she is sleeping right now . Wait for sometime she will wake up . Don't make it a hurry cause she is fainting a lot these days  . And she was brainwashed to forget you people. It will be hard but eventually remember everything. Dont make it a rush cause she could lost her memory. Just have patience..

I slowly nodded , understanding the critical situation she is in .

Taehyung: don't worry , she remembers you.
With that he left the room , slowly closing it behind.