Talk

Play the video

How can someone like Kim Taehyung cry?? And whats with this eomma thing? Woah a cold heartless mafia can cry too?

After 5 mins
Taehyung came in with some snacks .
Taehyung: here eat this .
Y/n: i dont have appetite
Taehyung: why are you so stubborn?
Y/n: cause I'm dealing with an asshole right now.
Taehyung: DON'T . TALK . TO . ME . LIKE. THAT. EVER. AGAIN
Y/n : i will

I said in a teasing way. But that was the biggest mistake ever. In a second he hovered above me and my hands were pinned over my head . His face was so damn close to me . I can feel the hot breath on my lips.

Taehyung: sweetie don't think that if I'm speaking to you in a softer tone , so I won't be doing anything to you. You better don't test my patience again. You understand babygirl, hmm ?

He said while removing the strands of hair from my face

He said while removing the strands of hair from my face . I quickly nod my face. I could hear the sound of the heart machine rising with every second.

Taehyung: babygirl calm down. You will make Jin come here. Stable your breath . Take deep breaths.

I tried my best to do that. And surprisingly my heartbeat was slowed down in a much normal way.

Taehyung: good girl . Whenever you feel that your heartbeat is rising just use this trick.

Y/n : will you get off me now?

I tried my best to control my annoyance that he is still over me . And not to make him do anything else. 

Taehyung: babygirl I would love to stay like this. Plus I'm sleepy too

Y/n: b-but it's ain't comfortable .
Taehyung : it will be , wait .

With that he got off me
Taehyung : shift a little.
Y/n: w-what?
Taehyung : move your body to a side .

Y/n: w-what?Taehyung : move your body to a side

I slowly moved my body to the side of the bed . He quickly got on it and laid down next to me .

Taehyung : i dont wanna get a back pain so it's better this way.

He kept his head near my collar bone (on the chest). And rapped his hand around me .

Taehyung: good night y/n.

........................................................................

Author's note.
Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung. Hope he lives a happy life with positive vibes around him . And all the negative vibes away from him . May he gets all the love he deserves. TaeTae is my bias so I love to write stories related to him.

If you want any other member's ff then comment below.