Mission Complete

Play the video

Taehyung's POV

We reached the house. We parked the cars some distance away from it . It was almost dark in there but we could locate two guards in front of the house. Namjoon and Hoseok aimed for their head.

Taehyung: use suppressor. We can't risk anything right now. We don't know if they have more guards in there

The shots were almost muffled . The guards laid dead in front of the house . I motioned my guards to enter the house silently .

The house was almost filled with antic pieces . There weren't any guards down here. Just then I heard Yn's scream .

Yn: STOP IT!!

Taehyung: guys she is upstairs. Listen here, I want Will ALIVE . Okay ?

They all agreed and we went upstairs. Whereas Yn continued screaming for help.

Yn: MOVE AWAY FROM ME!

Just wait for sometime babe , I got you .

Yn: PLEASE HELP ME . SOMEBODY PLEASE!!

I kicked opened the door and saw Will on Verge to kiss her and she was panting heavily. I wasted no more time and shot Will around the shoulder area .

He immediately hold that area and rolled down the floor . My men held him in a kneeling position forcing his arms back . He yelled at them because his shoulder was dislocated by the shot . I turned to look at Yn. She tightly closed her eyes and her face was painted with blood. Most probably when Will got the shot . I ran towards her only to realize she was tied to the bed . I quickly untied the ropes .

Taehyung: yn , everything is ok now. open your eyes

She still didn't move and her eyes were still shut . I picked her up and made her sit on my lap .

Taehyung : it's ok everything is fine . Nobody gonna hurt you, I promise

I hugged her tightly. More like protectively. After some time she wrapped her arms around me and softly sobbed. I picked her up and carried her out of the room after commanding the boys

Taehyung: bring Will to the basement, take the antic pieces and burn this house along with the two guards that died outside