File

Play the video

Y/n POV

Taehyung: y/n i think i like you . What do you feel about me ?

I came back to my sense. And my eyes widened

Y/n:uh.uh ya i- i-

He kissed my forehead

Taehyung: you don't have to answer this question in a hurry . Take ur time

Y/n : hmm..

Taehyung: ok then go to your room and rest well .

Y/n : ok ..

I quickly went to my room when

Taehyung: wait ! Y/n can i believe you

Y/n: ...... Yes of-ofcourse

Taehyung: Take this phone then, it will be helping you for your work.

Y/n : ok

I closed my door after entering. So now I can call Steve to give info .

*Flashback*
Y/n : sir give me a chance and I would definitely catch him.
Steve: ok but only once. If you aren't-
Y/n: no sir dont worry i would surely, tomorrow he is coming to my shop and I will surely act fool and pretend to be innocent.
Steve: take my number then

*Flashback ends*

But why do I feel that it's not right . No no y/n you should help to catch this criminal. I dialed his number.

Steve: hello?
Y/n: hello , i am y/n
Steve: oh y/n tell me any info about Taehyung.
Y/n : i got a file from his room last night . It is a list of the drug dealings .
Steve: ok bring that . Finally we could catch that bustard .
Y/n : today midnight, fine ?
Steve : ok
Y/n: bye sir.

*Call ended*

Am i doing something wrong ? No no y/n believe in yourself .

I waited for the clock to struck 1 am . I slowly climbed down my room through the window . As it was on the second floor it was easy for me to climb down . After that I climbed over the wall and went straight to Steve's office . I felt that someone was following me but when I turned back nobody was there. I kept walking.
As I was not allowed to meet anyone I just kept the file on the desk and came out .

Its weird, he should meet me this time .
I went back to my house. I rang the bell and dad opened it
Dad: what are you doing here . Go back to Taehyung.
Y/n : dad-
Mom : SHUT UP!! aren't you happy to ruin our reputation.
Dad : you should learn a lesson.

They started to beat me with belts . I was never beaten so much before. I kept begging them to stop but they didn't.
Finally after like 15 mins they stopped.

Dad: tomorrow you are going back to that criminal and you will never came back here .
Mom: or else we won't spare it .

They left me on the floor bleeding. Somehow I managed to get up and went to my room . I cried on my bed and fell asleep.

 I cried on my bed and fell asleep