Shot

Play the video

Yn POV
Someone just barged in the room and pulled me up . Only then I understood how much my skin was sensitive. It caused a lot of burning in the place he held .

Yn: where are you taking me ?
??: Just shut up!

Walking was really painful . I was literally dragged.
He took me out of that room and to a car. He pushed me inside and got on the other side and the driver immediately started the engine and drove off.

I don't know what inside of me made me sit quietly. After some time we reached to a house. It wasn't fancy but it was dull. It was like a inherited building. The walls were chapped.

The man took me inside and up the stairs

The man took me inside and up the stairs. He took me into a room which was a bedroom and threw me on the bed . He came to the side and tied my hand above my head . The ropes was tightly tied which made me wince in pain . He didn't seem to care . He carried on doing what he was doing . Then he went to tie my legs on either side of the bed . What on the world is happening with me?

??: Sir she is all yours .

He said to man who was standing by the door . I couldn't really see his face because of the dim lighting of the room.

Then came in the man who started all this

Will..

The man left closing the door behind him

After staring at me for a moment he said

Will: you know I couldn't really sell you easily. So I thought to take you for me for one night

He smirked

Yn: leave me alone you moron .

I was pulling on the rope too much and I know there will be marks on my hands that will took a lot of time to heal

Will: you still can't control your tongue

Then he just jumped right on top of me still keeping the smirk

Yn: wh-what are you doing?
Will: I didn't know you are so stupid

He said caressing my face with his finger . I turned my face away

Will: you know you are the first one who made me feel like this ..

His face was coming closer and I could feel his breath on my face

Yn: STOP IT!!

I tried to push him away but it all went in vain . I could feel my wrist bleeding already. His hands were moving all around my body .

Yn: MOVE AWAY FROM ME!

I just kept struggling even though it didn't work.

Yn: PLEASE HELP ME . SOMEBODY PLEASE!!

I was already crying . My breathing came in small pants now . I could hear my own heartbeats .I know what it meant. I was going to have a panic attack now.. but everything stopped suddenly with a gunshot being fired !