Movie

Play the video

Taehyung: are you sure that Kim Namjoon is her brother?
Jungkook: yes sir.
Taehyung: explain the rest of the things to me

Present time

Y/n POV
I have no idea what he have to show me . We reached his house and he dragged me to a room which was inturn a mini theatre.

Y/n : what are we doing here?
Taehyung: let me show you a beautiful movie..

What!!??? A movie ?. Whats going on here ??

Everything was ready . He asked me to sit down and have some patience.

Taehyung: ready?

I just nodded

Taehyung: you were adopted by ur foster parents right? Well then do you remember your actual family?

Y/n: no, cause i was very young when my parents died in a plane crash.

Taehyung: sweetheart, it's not true you know. Because the truth is you were in a car going to Busan with your family when suddenly somebody slam it's car on your.

Y/n: n-no its not trueTaehyung: it is darling

Taehyung: it is darling . See the picture on the screen.

Author nim POV

There was a picture of a car totally destroyed . But there was no dead body around it.

Y/n : how can i be so sure that -
Taehyung: you remember your adoption date sweetie?
Y/n: ya why
Taehyung: this was the same date on which this thing happened.
Y/n: but why are you connecting the two different pieces of puzzles.
Taehyung: it's not two different pieces cause darling the adoption centre of which you are naming doesn't even exist!

Y/n: wh-
Taehyung: you wanna see your family picture??
Y/n: do you have it?
Taehyung: Of course darling

He showed her a picture.

Y/n: is-is this my-my family??Taehyung: yes darling

Taehyung: yes darling. The parents you loved so much were killed by your foster family. Do you still love them and hate me for killing them.

She knows that he can't be faking this . She knows it. But don't want to believe that the parents she loved so much were murderers. She remembers some bits and pieces but not clearly. Everything around her blurs . But the last thing she said before fainting was-

Y/n : where is Joon oppa?..