Elfie

Play the video

Y/n's POV
I slowly opened my eyes . I dont, i mean i cant believe that every one around me was faking it and i- i fall for it . I'm Soo dumb , I'm so fucking dumb. I sat up straight on the bed .

?? : You woke up.
Y/n: who-who are you?
Namjoon: elfie.. dont you remember me
Y/n: ......that nickname.... JOON OPPA!!

I tightly hugged him. It's  been 15 years . 15 years ... That long I have been away from Joon Oppa.  Because of them I was away ... And I thought they loved me .

Namjoon: shhh don't cry! It's alright. I'm here right now . Shsh shhsshh .

Y/n: I'm sorry . (Sob) Soo sorry .

Namjoon: Elfie listen..  it's not your fault.. those people were the one to be sorry. And they payed for the separation of us with their life , they deserved it... 

I couldn't say anything but cry harder .. I can't believe I tried to protect them. I showered Taehyung with my useless tantrum because of them. I so freaking insensitive!!

Y/n : i had been Soo rude to Taehyung . I need to apologise to him.

I said getting up only to be pushed back by Joon Oppa

Namjoon: you will rest now. And we just met , trying to leave me again??

Y/n : no i just.. ohkk I will talk to him later. But I don't want to rest now. Tell me what had actually happened.

Namjoon: well....   You remember we were going to the zoo. I still remember that day very clearly.. It was all good when a car , rashly driving, coming towards us, making a head on collision. That's when all our lives turned upside down. We too were only ones that survived the accident. I was still conscious when a woman opened the door. I told her to help us . But she smirked at me and took you out to a car that was parked just a few meters away from ours . I tried to stop them but before I could do anything I lost consciousness. I woke up in a hospital bed. I was told that our parents did not make it and you were no where to be found. That's where I found Taehyung's dad who took pity on me and legally adopted me . I stayed in this house until I was 19 . Not a single day went by when I didn't thought about you. I knew it that you were in some kind of trouble. I did everything possible to find you. Even Taehyung's dad too tried to find you but all went in vain. But now here you are and most importantly safe.

He emphasized the word safe and smiled at me that made a smile appear on my lips too

He emphasized the word safe and smiled at me that made a smile appear on my lips too . 

Y/n: but Oppa why would someone do this !?

Namjoon: they wanted you to work for them and bring taehyung down.

He shrugged
Y/n : they wanted what!!?!!
Namjoon: yeah that's why they made you think Soo low for taehyung, so that you can Once come for revenge ..

Yeahhhh now I totally think I m Soo heartless. He did nothing but I still accused him.

Namjoon: and the charges you put on him are also made up. All the things were done by Will but was still protected by Steve.

He said through gritted teeth . I can sense the anger radiating from him .

Y/n: Soo... What now ???

Author nim POV:
GUYS I'm back . Exams went well. Be safe and healthy. It had been hectic with all these virus outbreak.