Panic Attack

Play the video

My head was spinning about all the things he said . I can't even imagine that i was being trapped and all of these was just a plan .

Taehyung : Dont think about it now.  Go and get ready .

Y/n : For what ?
Taehyung: for a party . Now no more questions . I will answer later on . Stella will make you ready

Y/n: But-

Taehyung: i said no more questions!

His deep voice made my lips shut. He left the room and turned back and winked at me before closing the door.

Just then Stella comes in.

Stella: hi !
Y/n: hey . Do you know why I am going with him?

Stella: no i dont. Sir didn't told me anything . Take a shower before getting dressed.

I nodded my head and went inside the bathroom. As i was looking in the mirror i saw a bandaid on the side of my neck . I don't remember getting hurt their . I removed it and my eyes widened . There was scratch mark almost as if something was pierced in it . I slowly touched it . It had a stinging pain .

Taehyung: its not healed yet .

I was shocked his deep voice behind me.

Y/n : ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!! WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING HERE !?

There was a slight pain in my chest that was growing as time passed . I kept my hand on my chest as i was grasping for air . My mouth was wide open as i tried to take as much air as possible. I felt my legs weak and i was about to fall down. Just then Taehyung catch hold of me in a bridal style as i tried to calm myself .

Taehyung: ARE YOU OK??

I just can't answer his question . It was making more hard for me to breathe.

Taehyung: nothing will happen to you . I won't let anything happen to you.

Author nim's pov

Taehyung ran out of the bathroom carrying y/n in his arm. 
Taehyung: Stella cancel the party . Y/n is not well.

He simply said that and ran out side the room and down the stairs. He made y/n sit on his lap in the back seats of the car .

Taehyung: driver take me to the hospital . FAST!