Chapter 6: Rules

Once upon a time...In a wild...wild world...there were two wolf brothers, living in their home lair with their papa wolf... They all lived happily together, but...one day...hunters took their Dad away...Forever. So now the brothers were alone... and they had to find a new home...They started a journey...through the great big forest.

The wolf brothers wandered for days and nights, learning how to live on their own...for the first time...there they met a friendly fox, who was also alone...just like the wolf brothers. She joined them on their journey as she, too, was looking for a new home...as her old home didn't want her around.

They slept in the backwoods among creepy creatures, and barely ate anything. They eventually found a peaceful orchard, and were able to eat in peace...But they didn't know...Hunters tried to tie them up...but the wolf brothers and the fox managed to escape, with the help of a friendly bear. He showed them how to survive, and helped them find a warm camp for the night.

That's when the fox and the big brother discovered...that the little one...was not an ordinary wolf...but a superwolf!
That's how they found themselves even further, headed to the faraway land of the wolf brothers papa, where they and their new friend hope...to find peace.

"Try with this one." Sean said to Daniel as we stand in the snowy ground and starting at a couple of large rocks. "That one's too easy! Look!" Daniel said. "Don't brag! It was too heavy for you a few days ago!" I said to him. Daniel has his arm extended, and he lifts the rock in front of us. It hovers in the air for a few moments before plummeting to the ground. "Let's try to lift something else. Not too heavy though. I'm a little tired." He said and Sean and I nod then we look around for a target.

"You could...try and lift Mushroom!" I suggested to him. "Are you kidding?! I don't want to hurt her!" Daniel exclaimed and I chuckle. "Yeah, yeah, you're probably right. Let's leave the puppy out of this." I said as Sean looks across the creek and points at the rock on the other side. "How about trying out that rock over there. Just one more time." He said. "We already tried yesterday, and the day before! It's too far! I can't reach it!" Daniel whined. "Just...one more time." Sean said to him.

Daniel tries for a moment before giving up. "I'm so close! I can feel it!" He said and I walk over to the shooting range and look at the cans on top of a tree stump. "How about those cans? Can you fly them all together without dropping any?" I asked him. "Sure! Look!" Daniel said and he stares and concentrates on the cans until they started flying. "That's awesome, dude! You're getting way better at this." Sean said as I pat Daniel's shoulder.

Sean walks over to the large rock in the middle of the path the points at it. "How about that one?" Sean asked Daniel. "I can do it with the small rocks but not the big ones..." Daniel said with worry. "You can do this...Trust me...Just relax. Focus..." Sean said as he places his hands on Daniel's shoulders and stands behind him. "I'll try..." Daniel said and he focuses and successfully lifts the rock.

"Whoa..." he said in awe.

"Holy shit!" Sean and I shout.

"I did it!" Daniel said once he lands the rock safely in the snow. "Like a boss!" I said as he and I high-five each other. "You're getting good at this!" Sean said as he high-fives Daniel. Then Daniel walks over to Mushroom and bends down while she jumps up and down. "You see that, Mushroom? That was the biggest rock ever!" He said to his dog.

"Come on dude, that's just the start...Let's try something else..." Sean said then he bends down and makes a snowball. "Cool! You're like Coach Aaron! You're my power coach!" He said then he notices the snowball in Sean's hand.

"A snowball fight...?" He asked. "Not yet...This is a new exercise, young apprentice...See if you can stop this in the air...Cool?" Sean asked. "Okay, but you better not hit me...Like that time you gave me a bruise! Serious!" Daniel said. "You won't let me...Right?" Sean asked him. "Try it..." Daniel said and I look between the two brothers. "This won't end well." I muttered.
Sean throws the snowball but Daniel didn't stop it. "Aw, that sucked...How about one more?" Daniel asked and Sean throws another snowball and, this time, Daniel successfully stops it in mid-air. "Yes! Look! Look what I can do, guys!" Daniel said and I clap at this. "I knew that you could...(y/n) and I have taught you well...But you...You're a master student..." Sean said when Daniel starts coughing.