Alternate Ending: Redemption

"So... how does the story of the wolf brothers and their friend, the fox, end?" Daniel asked Sean as we continue to stare at the cops. "Listen up! Step out of the car! NOW!" Flores said as Sean looks at her then turns to me. "I'll go with whatever you chose, Sean." I said as he looks down then back towards the cops.

"I...I think their story ends right here." Sean said as he removes his hands of the steering wheel. "Here?" Daniel asked, tearfully, as I let out a small gasp then placed my hand over my mouth. "But... I could..." Daniel started to say to Sean but he shakes his head. "I get it. It's not who we are." Daniel said as he wipes away his tears. "Exactly! We're not criminals. We're just kids....and we still have time to choose what life we want to live." Sean said, tearfully, then he looks between Daniel and I.

"You guys are my family...and I love you." Sean said to us. "I...I love you too, Sean." Daniel cries. "I love you guys so much." I said, tearfully, and the three of us began to hug each other. "It's gonna be alright. I promise." Sean said as we cried and hugged.
"Really? How do you know?" Daniel asked. "Because...we're doing the right thing. Just...try to remember what (y/n) and I taught you. I mean, only the good shit." Sean replied. "I will. I swear." Daniel said as we hugged each other even harder then we break the embrace then get out of the truck and hold our hands up as the cops come up to us, their guns aimed at us.

"On your knees! On your knees NOW!" One of the officers ordered and Daniel looks over at Sean and I. We nodded at him and the three of us got down on our knees then laid down on our front on the ground. I look over to Sean, who was on my left, and I could see tears running down his face as he stares at me, like this would be the last time he would see me.

I let out a few gasps and sobs towards him as one of the officers goes and puts handcuffs on him. Then another cop comes over to me, puts handcuffs on me and pulls me up to my feet. "I'm sorry about all this." Agent Flores said as she walks up to me and Sean. "We're gonna look after your brother...That's my word." She said to Sean then she sighs then turns to the officers. "Okay, they're ready..." she said as a cop car comes up.

And with that, Sean and I were taken away by the cops. "Sean! (Y/n)! No! Guys!" Daniel cries as he gets up, trying to follow us but is held back by Flores. "Oye, oye, oye! They're gonna be fine..." Flores assures him as he cries. "Daniel, you're not a little wolf anymore...Never forget who you are! never..." Sean said to him. "Be a good boy, munchkin. Everything will be okay." I try to assure him as he cries. Then the cop puts both Sean and I in the backseat of the cop car.

Sean and I look at each other then I lean my head on his shoulder and began to cry. He leans his head on top of mine and I hear him letting out some sobs as well as the cops takes us away.

*3rd Person POV*

15 Years After The Events At The Border

(Y/n) couldn't believe that fifteen years had passed since her and Sean was arrested. Her heart set heavy in her chest as that memory flooded her mind, Daniel's cries and screams for her and Sean filled her ears. She looks through some of the pictures on her desk and smiles at the memories.

After they were captured by the cops at the Border, Daniel went to go live with Claire and Stephen and (y/n) went to jail for about a year for helping the Diaz brothers avoid the cops. She was really scared when Agent Flores told her this but she said this was the best she could do for her.

When she got out after the year was up, she saw Claire, Stephen, Daniel, Diane and Jack were waiting for her as they did visit her often when she was in jail. And during those times of visiting her with them, Jack and Diane got along with Claire and Stephen and they adored Daniel. They even went to visit Sean with them, at one point, and got to know Sean. And that's when their opinions about him changed and they realized he was a good kid.