Chapter 11: Wasteland

Once upon a time...In a wild...wild world...there were two wolf brothers, living in their home lair with their papa wolf. They all lived happily together but...one day...hunters took their Dad away....forever. So now the brothers were alone...and they had to find a new home...along the way they made a friend, a fox who also wanted to find a home.

That's when the fox and the big brother discovered that the little one...was not an ordinary wolf...but a superwolf! And then...they worked together to learn how to use his power, and to follow the rules for them. They discovered a secret hideout where they could train day and night...They were happy. But the little wolf got very sick so they had to move on...

On the way, a deadly predator attacked them, but they scared it away..They decided to journey to the home of the wolf brothers nearby ancestors to seek help...

Finally, the tired and hungry brothers, along with their friend, made it to the home of their ancestors...The old wolves invited them to stay. They even took care of them...They were happy to have a safe, warm place to rest...The little wolf even made friends with a raccoon, and together they went on awesome adventures!

Unfortunately, hunters were hot on their trail, and found them. But the old wolves helped the brothers and the fox escape...They had nowhere to stay again...so they decided to keep going South...to the distant homeland of their papa wolf...

*2 Years Before Meeting the Diaz Brothers*

"Soooo how was the party?" My friend, Emma, asked me. I smirked and said. "It was...good." Emma groans at this. "Just good?" She asked me, suspiciously. "Yeah....it was good." I said, again, as I put my books in my locker. "C'mon, bitch, give me the details. It was Bradley's party after all." She said, excitedly. "Well...there was alot of drinking and dancing..." I recounted and she playfully pushes my shoulder. 

"Oh please....Was Elliot there?" She asked me, wiggling her eyebrows, and I chuckle as my face heat up at this. "Aahh, so he was....did you get to talk to him?" She asked me. "Yeah..." I said. "And...?" She asked and we began to walk down the halls. "Well...we talked and drank and then....we kissed...." I said and Emma's smile got even bigger.
"Ooohhh, girl....aaannnnddd....?" She said and I look over at her. "And? Why's there have to be an and?" I asked her and she rolls her eyes. "Bitch, please! It's a party with alcohol, you were talking to this guy that you've had a huge crush since you came to this school last year and then you guys made out!" Shs said as she looks over at me and she sees me biting back my smile.

"SHUT UP!" She exclaims then she turns to look around then gets closer to me and asked. "Did you and Elliot....you know...actually do it?" I look around as well then I nod and she smiles and let's out a squeal. "Oh my God!" She said then she lowers her voice. "How was it?" She asked me.

"It...was...alittle awkward...and it kinda hurt....but he was so understanding...and gentle...." I said as the memory of that night floods my mind. "Girl, you are so lucky! You got to sleep with one of the hottest boys in the school!" Emma said when suddenly I hear a voice scream. "(Y/N)!"

Emma and I turn around and see Dana, one of the most popular girls in the school, comes up to me, angrily. "Fuckin' bitch!" She screams and slaps me across the face, knocking me down. "Dana! What the hell?!" Emma asked her, angrily. "You fuckin' whore! You slept with my boyfriend!!!" Dana screams, angrily, at me. I look up at her, confused. "What are you talking about" I asked as I go and sit up.

"Elliot told me that you seduced him Saturday!" She yells and I raise an eyebrow at her. "What? No, that's not what happened!" I said as I stand up and she scoffs at me. "We did have some drinks and we started making out and then we went to an empty bedroom and we...." I said and shrug to leaving the word in the air.