Chapter 3: Harry

*Warning: Abuse in this chapter. 

"Come on, Ashton. We need to go." I said, picking him up as I started running down the street towards our house. I ran past it so that I could drop off Ashton at my neighbor's house. I went up to the front door and knocked. 

"Oh hi Harry. Hi Ashton." My neighbor, Delilah, said as she opened the door. "What can I do for you?"

"Hi Delilah. Can you take care of Ashton for a little bit? Umm...Z-Zayn is mad." I said, nervously. She frowned.

"Of course, dear. But maybe you should call the police just in case?" She said. I smiled sadly, shaking my head.

"N-No. It's alright." I said, handing her Ashton. "I'll come and pick him up in a few hours. After Zayn calms down."

She nodded. "Be careful."

I smiled. "I will."

I quickly ran back down the street towards our house, bursting through the door only to be slammed against the wall. I groaned in pain as I felt something warm and sticky form on the back of my head.

"I told you to be here 10 fucking minutes ago!" Zayn growled. "Where the hell were you?" 

"I-I was at the p-park." I stuttered, scared.

He threw me onto the floor, kicking me until I started coughing up blood. 

"You can never do anything right. What have you been doing when I'm not home? Have you been whoring around?!"

I shook my head. "O-Of course not, Z-Zaynie."

"I'm gonna fucking show you who you belong to." He threathened, yanking off my shorts and panties. I started sobbing. I didn't want this to happen again. I tried getting away, but he kept pulling me back. He grabbed the back of my head and slammed my head against the ground, making my vision start to fade. My breathing started to get labored as I felt him slam himself inside me. I couldn't stand the pain in my entire body so I just let my eyes close and drifted into the darkness.

Please. Someone save me.

--------------------

Sorry this is short. I'll try to update again either tonight or tomorrow. Right now I'm mad because of my stupid professor. Apparently i have to go to school two hours earlier than my midterm to go get my student ID that's on the other side of the campus and then walk all the way back to the building I have to be in for the exam. I'm just tired of all this crap and I can't wait for this class to end. (Sorry for ranting. Needed to get that off my chest.) ANYWAYS,

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?