Chapter 16: Harry

"Ready to go, babe?" I heard Liam ask as I put on a large sweater. It clung to my small baby bump 

        "Yeah. Let's get going." I said, reaching out to grab his hand. He pecked my lips before leading me out of our bedroom and down the hall to the front door. Today we were going to go visit Liam's parents. It'll be the first time meeting them since Liam's been busy with work and everything. 

        "Do you think they'll like me?" I asked Liam as we drove towards my mom's house. 

        "They'll love you, babe. Besides if they don't then who cares. I love you so that's all that matters." He said. I giggled, leaning over the center console to kiss his cheek.

        "I love you too, Li-Li." I said, rubbing my stomach as we pulled up in front of the house. I got out, making sure I didn't hit my bump on anything.I walked to the front door and knocked.

        "Mommy!" Ashton screamed, jumping into my arms. I chuckled.

        "Careful, Ash. You might hurt your baby brother or sister." I said. He nodded, climbing out of my arms. He kissed my stomach, making me smile.

        "Sorry beebee." He said. I ran my fingers through his curly hair.

        "You'll be a great big brother, Ashton."

        He giggled, nodding. He looked to my side and noticed that Liam was standing there. He ran into his arms, making Liam chuckle.

         "Hey buddy. Are you ready to go visit your other grandparents?" Liam asked. Ashton nodded, shyly. Liam turned to look at my mom. "We better get going. It takes a couple of hours to get to my parents house."

        My mom nodded. "Of course. Just please be careful. You have precious cargo now." She said, patting my stomach. I giggled as I watched Liam nod.

        "Very special cargo." He said, pulling me closer to him. I blushed.

        "Bye mommy." I said, hugging her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

        "Bye love." She said, waving as we got into the car and drove off.

*

        "Baby, wake up." I heard Liam say as he shook my shoulder. I groaned before opening my eyes.

        "I fell asleep?" I asked, yawning afterward. He chuckled, but nodded. I whined. "I didn't mean to fall asleep on you, Li."

        He shook his head, pecking my lip. "It's alright, babe. You have every right to fall asleep whenever. You're carrying my child after all." 

        I pouted, but nodded. He pecked my lips again, making me giggle. 

        "Let's go inside." He said. I nodded, feeling my heart start to beat faster as we got out of the car. I grabbed Liam's hand after he picked up Ashton, who was still sleeping. We walked towards the front door, knocking on it. As I took a deep breath to calm my nerves the door opened.

        "Liam!" A lady in her mid-30s screamed.

        "Shh mom. Ashton's sleeping." Liam said, making his mom 'oh.'

        "Oh are these the two people you've been telling us about?" She said, making Liam blush. I giggled. 

           "Yes. This is Harry and his son, Ashton." Liam said. "We also have something to tell you."

        "oh where are my manners. Please come in." She said, motioning us inside. we walked inside and walked to the living room. She followed us and sat on the couch in front  of us. "Geoff, get in here. Liam has something to tell us"

         When Liam's dad sat down Liam started talking.

        "Well, what I wanted to tell you is that Harry and I are expecting."  Liam said, tightening his grip on my hand as we waited for them to speak.

        "How old are you, son?" Liam's dad asked me.

        "I'm 17 at the moment, but I'll be 18 in two months." I said.

        "How old were you when you had your son?" Liam's mom asked, concerned.

        "I was 14 when I had Ashton. My 'husband' at the time had knocked me up and forced me to marry him. If l didn't then he would've killed me."

        Liam's mom gasped. "Oh you poor boy. I'm glad you met my son then. He's quite the charm."

        I giggled. "He sure is."

----

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?