Chapter 13: Liam

"Babe, are you okay? You've been in there for a while now." I said, knocking on the bathroom door.

"I-I'm fine." Harry said, sniffling. I frowned, knocking again.

"Harry, I know you're crying. Please open up." I pleaded. I heard him whimper before he unlocked the door, opening it slowly.

"Oh baby." I said when I saw tear streaks running down his face. I wrapped my arms around him, rocking us back and forth. "What's wrong, love?"

"C-Can I ask you s-something?" He whimpered, making me look at him.

"Of course, baby. What is it?"

"Um...D-Do you want a b-baby?" 

I raised an eyebrow before realizing it. He was pregnant, wasn't he? 

"I would want to wait until we've been dating more than two months, but if you're pregnant than I'll do anything to help you out." I said, making him look at me with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Li-Li. I'm pregnant." He said, shakily. I smiled, kissing his head.

"I'll be here through the whole pregnancy, babe." I said. He began crying again, burying his face in my chest.

"Thank you, Liam." 

"No problem, babe. I'll make you an appointment for tomorrow."

He nodded, wiping away his tears. I leaned down and pecked his lips, placing my hand on his stomach that had a small bump already.

"Our baby." I said, happily. Harry giggled, nodding. He placed his hands on top of mine.

"I'm glad it's your baby, Li." 

I chuckled. "i'm glad it's my baby too. I've always wanted a kid with someone I really love."

Harry's eyes widened. "You love me?"

"I love you to infinity and beyond." I said, caressing his cheek. He smiled.

"I love you, Liam."

"Mommy? Daddy?" We heard a small voice say, making us look at the end of the hall to see Ashton standing there holding his teddy bear against his chest. 

"What's wrong, buddy?" I asked, picking him up. 

"Want cuddle." He whined, making us laugh.

"Sure, baby. We'll have a family cuddle." Harry said, making me smile. This was my family and I couldn't be happier.

We went to the couch and cuddled together, turning the TV on. We put on Frozen, smiling when Ashton began singing along.

-The Next Day- 

"Hi Ash." I cooed to the two year old boy. "Wanna help me wake up, mommy?"

"Wes, Daddy!" He said, giggling. He held his hands up as I picked him up from his crib. I carried him to the master bedroom and set him down on the bed. 

"Be careful with his stomach, okay?"

He nodded, crawling up to Harry's face. He poked Harry's cheek, making me laugh quietly.

"Mommy, up." Ashton said, poking Harry some more.

"No." Harry whined, rolling onto his side. I chuckled, leaning down to peck him on the lips.

"Baby, wake up. We have an appointment in an hour." I said, making his eyes snap open. 

"What are you waiting for?! Let's go!" He said, getting up fast. He throw his hand over his mouth, making my eyes widen. I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom, placing him in front of the toilet. He leaned over and threw up, whimpering.

"Shh baby. You're alright." I said, rubbing his back. He coughed before spitting into the toilet. I helped him stand up and brush his teeth. When we walked back to the bedroom Ashton ran into Harry's arms.

"Mommy okay?" He asked, making Harry smile.

"I'm okay, baby. I'm just feeling a little sick." He said.

"Cooties?" He said, making us laugh.

"No, baby. No cooties." I said.

Harry went to my closet and pulled on one of my hoodies before grabbing my hand. I led him out of the flat and into the car. I buckled Ashton into his car seat before getting in the drivers seat, handing Harry a bottled water. He looked at me, confused.

"Dr. Horan said to drink water before you get an ultrasound because it'll make the picture clearer." I said. He nodded and started drinking the water.

When we pulled up into the parking lot I got out, grabbing Ashton. I placed him on my hip before grabbing Harry's hand, leading him into the hospital. 

"Hey Perrie." I said as we walked to the receptionists desk. She looked up, smiling.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"We have an appointment with Niall. We might be expecting." I said, happily. Her eyes widened.

"OMG! That's great. You guys will make great parents." She said, excitedly. Harry giggled.

"Thank you. We'll see you later." Harry said, pulling me down the hall to Niall's room. He knocked on the door.

"Hello guys. Please come in." He said as he opened the door. We walked in and sat down. "Harry, can you please sit up here?"

Harry nodded and got onto the examing table, pulling up his shirt.

"This will be cold." Niall warned, squirting the gel on Harry's stomach. Harry shivered. Niall used the wand and looked at the screen, looking for the baby. I grabbed Harry's hand, rubbing my thumb on the back of his hand. "Congratulations, guys. You're two months, Harry."

I smiled, pecking Harry's lips. He giggled.

"We're gonna have a baby, Li-Li." He said, making me chuckle.

"Yes, love. Our own little baby."

-------------

Harry's finally pregnant with Liam's child :)

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?