Chapter 24: Liam

A/N: Thanks everyone for the name suggestions. This chapter is dedicated to 1Daremybabes_xx

        "How's Ashton?" Harry asked. 

        "He has a broken arm, but other than that he'll be fine. He has to wear his cast for another 8 weeks." I said. "How about I go get him and the others? They've been worried sick about you."

        He smiled, nodding. "I'll be waiting here."

        I smiled. "Okay."

        I pecked his lips before I ran out of the room. I didn't want to leave him by himself for long because I was scared and worried that he was going to slip back into a coma. I quickly ran to the waiting room, making everyone look up as they heard me slam the door open. They quickly stood up, looking at me with fear in their eyes.

        "Is he?" Anne said, scared. I shook my head, smiling.

        "He's awake." I said. "He wants to see everyone."

        They nodded and followed me down the hall towards Harry's room.

        "Mommy!" Ashton screamed, jumping out of Gemma's arms so that he could run to Harry.

        "Hey buddy." Harry said, picking up the small boy so that he was sitting on his lap. "Were you a good boy for daddy?"

        "Wes!" Ashton screamed, snuggling closer to Harry's chest. Harry smiled, running his fingers through Ashton's curly hair. 

        Everyone looked up when they heard someone knocking on the door. The door slowly opened to reveal Perrie.

        "Hey guys. I heard Harry woke up so I brought someone special." She said, wheeling in a small bassinet. Harry's eyes widened.

        "I-Is that?" He said, stuttering. I smiled and nodded.

        "This is our baby girl, Hazza." I said, picking up the small baby so that I could hand her to Harry. He took her with shaky hands as tears started filling his eyes.

        "What's her name?" He asked, looking at me.

        "I wanted you to name her." I said, shrugging. 

        "Um what about Melody? I've always liked that name." Harry said, blushing. I chuckled, kissing his head.

        "That's a very lovely name. It suits her." 

-----------

        I really hate these past three chapters. They're just crap -_- Next chapter is the Epilogue :'(

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?