Chapter 21: Harry/Liam

"Where am I?" I asked myself as I looked around the meadow. I didn't know where I was and all I wanted to see was Liam and Ashton. Why can't I wake up?

        "You're in Purgatory." Someone said, making me jump. I turned and saw a man that looked like he was in his mid-twenties standing there.

        "W-Who are you? What's Purgatory?" I asked, scared.

        "My name is James. I'm the person who decides whether you go to Heaven, Hell, or back to Earth. Right now you're in Purgatory which is the inbetween world." 

        "So I'm not in Heaven or Hell? I'm stuck here forever." 

        James chuckled. "You're not stuck here, but you have to tell me why I should send you back to Earth." 

        "I have a family. A loving husband, a four year old son, and a baby girl on the way. Please. I have to go back to my family. I can't leave them." I said, starting to cry. James gave me a sad smile.

        "I'll have to ask the boss, but it might take a while." He said, starting to walk away. "I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

        "Please. I need to go back to my family." I cried, falling to my knees. I sobbed, thinking about Liam, Ashton, and our baby girl that we still needed to name. I wanna go home. Please let me go home.

-Liam's POV-

        It's been almost a week since Harry and Ashton were in the car crash. The doctor was thinking about just pulling the plug, but I wasn't going to let them. I wanted Harry to wake up. I still haven't gone down to see our daughter, but I didn't want to see her without Harry. He deserved to see her before I did so I was going to wait.

        "Baby, please wake up. I can't live without you." I said, gripping his hand as tears streamed down my face. "I love you, Harry. I know I haven't said it before and I should've probably waited until you were awake to hear this, but I needed to say it regardless. I love you, Harry Edward Styles. I want to spend my life with you. I want to be in yours and Ashton's lives. I want to wake up with you by my side. I want to grown old with you. Please Harry. Just wake up."

        I jumped when I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw that it was Anne. She smiled sadly at me.

        "He'll wake up, Liam. He's strong." She said. "He won't give up. He'll keep on fighting." 

        "I hope so, Anne. I just want to hold him. I want him to come home." I said. "Anne, I want to ask for your blessing."

        Her eyes widened. "Liam...A-Are you asking for my blessing to marrying my son?"

        I nodded, smiling. "Yes. I want to marry Harry and spend the rest of my life with him." 

        She wiped away her tears. "Of course I'll give you my blessing. Have you gotten a ring?"

        "Yes. I bought a ring awhile back, but I was too scared to ask for your blessing then." I chuckled, shaking my head as tears filled my eyes again. "I guess I should've asked sooner instead of waiting."

        "Don't worry, love. He'll wake up soon."

        I nodded and watched as Harry's chest rose and fell.

        'Please wake up, my love. So that I can marry you.' I said in my head, kissing the back of Harry's hand.

---------------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?