Chapter 9: Harry

Sorry I didn't update this yesterday. Trick or Treaters started coming early so I didn't have enough time to sit down and write this chapter.

I was nervous to see my mom again. It's been so long since I've seen her and I'm scared that she wouldn't want to see me again. I looked down at Ashton as he played with his stuffed animal that Delilah had brought with them when they came to the hospital. I jumped when the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath as I stood up, walking to the front door. I opened the door.

"Harry..." I heard my mom say before she wrapped her arms around me, sobbing. "My baby boy. I've missed you so much."

I wrapped my arms around her, crying. "I've missed you too, mommy." 

She pulled back and looked at me with worried eyes. "What happened to you, baby?" She asked once she saw my broken arm. I looked away from her.

"Z-Zayn did it." I said, shakily. Her eyes widened.

"H-He did? Why would he do that?"

I sighed. "Come sit down, mom, and t-then I'll tell you w-what happened."

She nodded and followed me to the living room where Ashton was still playing with his stuffed animal. 

"Nana!" He screamed when he saw my mom. He ran to her, jumping into her arms.

"Hiya Ash. How's my little grandson?" She asked, smiling.

"I's good, Nana." He said.

"That's good, baby. How about you play with your stuffed animal and then we'll make some cookies after I finish talking with your mom?"

He nodded, giving her a kiss on the cheek before jumping off the couch. I gulped when my mom turned to look at me.

"Okay. So tell me why Zayn did this to you?" She said, sternly. I sighed.

"H-He's been doing this since the first year after we got married. He started beating me up and everything." I said, starting to tear up. "It got so bad that he even started to hit Ashton. I couldn't let that happen to him so I would hide him and take the hits for Ashton. Mom, Z-Zayn he...He raped me." 

She gasped, looking at me in horror before she started crying again. "Oh my poor baby. So who's flat is this?"

"Um...It's Liam's. He was one of the doctors at the hospital." I said, blushing. She raised an eyebrow.

"Do you have a crush on this Liam person?" She asked, making me blush even more.

"I-I might, but I'm still married to Z-Zayn." I stuttered.

"Don't worry, Harry. We'll file a divorce so that Zayn will leave you alone."

I nodded, smiling. "Thanks mom. I've missed you so much."

She kissed my head. "I've missed you too, baby. So when do I get to meet this Liam person?"

"Oh! Today actually. He said that you can stay for dinner and he'll be home in a little bit."

She nodded.

-----------

Sorry if the chapters are getting worse. I'll try to make it better soon.

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?