Chapter 15: Liam

Warning: Some smut in the beginning

----------------

        Harry and I walked out of Anne's house and walked to the car. I helped Harry into the passenger seat, kissing him before closing the door. I walked to the drivers side and got in, starting the car. I put the heater on so that Harry wouldn't get sick. I backed out of the driveway and started driving down the street towards the flat. I gasped when I felt Harry place his hand on my crotch, rubbing it. I looked at him in shock and lust as I stopped at a red light. 

        "Li-Li, I'm horny." He whimpered, continuing to rub my crotch. 

        "Shit, baby. I'll take care of you when we get home." I groaned, biting my lip.

        "But it's too far." He whined, making me roll my eyes.

        "We're here." I said, pulling up into the driveway. "Now let's go inside so that I can rock your bones."

        He giggled, nodding. I climbed out of the car and walked to his side, picking him up bridal style. He squealed, wrapping his arms around me. I quickly ran up the stairs and walked towards the front door of the flat, unlocking it.  I walked inside before kicking the door closed behind us. I klssed his plump lips as I carried him to the bedroom. He whimpered, kissing me back.

        I laid him down on the bed and climbed in between his legs. I ground my hips against his, making him moan. He panted as I started pulling his shirt up and over his head. I leaned down to kiss his small baby bump, making him blush.

        "You're so beautiful." I whispered, taking off the rest of his clothes before I took off mine. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of lube. I poured some onto my hand before rubbing it over my 13 inch c*ck. I looked at Harry as I lined myself at his entrance. "Ready, baby?"

        He nodded, whining when I started pushing inside him. I groaned as I pushed my d*ck all the way inside, feeling his tightness surrounding me. He wrapped his arms and legs around me as I pulled out and slammed back in, hitting his prostate. He screamed in pleasure, dragging his nails down my back. I bucked my hips in pleasure.

        "Liam...I'm gonna-" Harry screamed, coming all over our chests. 

        "Fuck." I growled as he tightened around me. I snapped my hips into him two more times before I burst inside him, filling him up to the brim and over. I pulled out and rolled next to him, wrapping my arms around him. He cuddled closer to me.

        "That was amazing, Li-Li." He said, tracing my abs with his finger. I chuckled and kissed his head.

        "It was, wasn't it?" I said, making him giggle. "I love you, Hazza."

        "I love you, Liam. Baby Bean loves you also." 

        I smiled, placing my hand on his protruding belly. I leaned down and kissed it.

        "I can't wait to meet you, Baby Bean."

-------------

        Sorry it's taken me awhile to update this story. I've been trying to keep up with my school work. PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER.

PLEASE

COMMENT

RATE

FAN??