Chapter 25: Harry *Bonus Chapter*

A/N: So since you guys are the best I decided to write one more chapter before the Epilogue :) Also this chapter is mainly cross-dress as well as the Epilogue. Harry will be wearing a wedding dress because he wants to. ;) Don't like it then don't comment

        "Mom, what if Liam doesn't like it?" I asked, smoothing out the wedding dress so that it wasn't wrinkled. 

        "Honey, he'll absolutely love it. He'd be a complete moron if he didn't enjoy seeing you in a dress." My mom said. "He'll be turned on for sure."

        "Mom!" I whined, blushing. She laughed.

        "Well, it's true."

        I shook my head, smiling. I turned to look in the mirror. I did like how the dress hugged me in the right places. It had ruffels on the bottom and a black bow on the side. 

        "I'll take it." I told the sales woman. She smiled.

        "Lovely. We'll meet you up front while you change back into your clothes." She said.

        I nodded and walked back to the dressing room. I quickly took off the dress, putting it back in the plastic covering so that it didn't get damaged. I put my clothes on before grabbing the dress as I started walking to the front where my mom and the lady were waiting. The lady rang up the dress.

        "That'll be $1,260." She said. I'm glad the dress was under my budget. Liam had given me $4,000 dollars to spend on a wedding dress, but I thought it was too much so I wanted to stay under. I handed her the money, smiling when she handed me the dress. "Thanks for shopping with us. I wish you luck in married life and congratulations."

        "Thank you." I said, walking out of the building with my mom. I placed the dress in the backseat before getting into the drivers side.

        "Can I leave the dress at your house, mom?" I asked, looking at her.

        "Of course, honey. We wouldn't want Liam to see his surprise." She said, winking. I laughed, nodding. 

        I started the car and drove down the street towards the Olive Garden we were supposed to meet Liam and the kids at. When we pulled up I parked in a parking spot that was close to the door and got out. My mom and I walked inside, spotting Liam. We walked towards them. I went up to Liam and pecked his lips. 

        "Hey babe. I've missed you." Liam said, wrapping his arm around my waist. "How was shopping?"

        "It was good. We found the right dress." I said, smiling. Liam looked at me.

        "Do I get to see it?" Liam asked, pouting. I giggled, shaking my head. "Why not?"

        "It's a surprise. You'll see it in a few weeks." I said.

        "That's not fair." He whined. I shook my head and picked up Melody from her carrier, kissing her chubby cheeks. It's already been six months since she's been born which made me really sad. Why can't babies stay small forever?

--------------

Two or Three more weeks until my birthday (December 30th). I'm going to be 20 this year :D 

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?