Chapter 18: Zayn

I grunted as I stopped punching the punching bag, groaning as I felt my muscles spasm. It's been two months since I've been sent to prison because of that stupid slut, Harry. I was going to get out of prison even if it results in death and I'm going to hunt down Harry, killing him with my own hands.

"Malik, you have a visitor." The guard said, pulling me from my thoughts. I took the boxing gloves off and threw them on the ground, walking towards him. What I liked about this prison was that we were allowed to have visitors in our cell. I smirked when I saw Harry's best mate, Louis Tomlinson, sitting on my bed. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey Zaynie. How's prison doing for you?" He asked, walking towards me. He touched my chest, sliding his finger down towards the hem of my jeans. "By the looks of it, it seems to be doing good for you."

"Yeah. I've got a lot of time to work out more." I said, picking him up. He squealed, wrapping his arms around my neck. "So how's my baby been doing?"

"I've been good, daddy." Louis said, playing with my hair. "I've missed you being inside me."

I smirked. "Well, we have a couple of hours before you have to leave. How about we have some fun?"

He nodded as I laid him down on the small bed. He took off his clothes as I took off my sweatpants and boxers. I rubbed my c*ck as I licked my lips, noticing that he had a purple d*ldo inside his bum.

"You're a naughty boy." I said, taking the dildo out of him. I noticed that it was about the same size as my d*ck.

"Only for you." He said, pulling me down so that I was in between his legs. "I need you inside me."

"Will do, baby boy." I said, lining myself at his entrance. In one big push I was completely inside him, making him moan loudly.

"Yes. You're so big." He screamed as I started pounding inside him.

"Yeah. You like having my big c*ck inside you, don't you?" I grunted, rolling us over so that he was on top. He placed his hands on my chest as he started riding me like a bucking bronco.

"Yes. Love your big c*ck."

I slapped my hand against his big bum, making him scream in pleasure. I grabbed his dick with one hand and started stroking it as I continued slapping his bum.

"Ah!" He screamed, coming all over my hand. I groaned as he tightened around me. I flipped us back over so that I was on top and started fucking him harder as I felt myself get closer to my climax.

"Ready for my come, baby?" I asked, looking into his blue eyes. He nodded, eagerly.

"Yes. I'm ready for your come." He said, dragging his nails down my back. I felt myself swell beforfe I released my seed deep inside him. I pulled out, laying down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist as I spooned him from behind. You see, Louis and I have been seeing each other since Harry and I started dating. The little bitch didn't even realize that I was cheating on him.

"So what's the news with Harry?" I asked, brushing his hair back from his face.

"He's pregnant with his doctors baby." He said. I tightened my hold around him.

"How far along?"

"He's about to be three months."

I nodded, kissing the back of Louis' shoulder. "He won't be for long. Keep an eye on him. I'll try to get out of here as soon as possible."

"I will." He said, turning his head to the side so that he could kiss me. I guess he was ready for round 2.

-------------------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?