Epilogue

-Three Weeks Later-

       "Friends, we have joined here today to share with Liam Payne and Harry Styles an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." The priest said as Liam and I stood there, looking at each other. "Will the lovers like to say their vows?"

       "I, Liam James Payne, take you, Harry Edward Styles, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Liam said, making me tear up. The priest turned to look at me.

        "Harry, will you say your vows?" He said. I nodded. I looked at Liam with tears in my eyes.

       "I Harry Edward Styles, take you Liam James Payne to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." I said, watching as Liam smiled.

        "Will the ring bearer please bring up the rings?" The priest said. Liam and I turned to look at Ashton walked up to us. We smiled and grabbed our rings, kissing his head. Ashton giggled and ran back to my mom, making all of us laugh.

       "I Harry give you Liam this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I said, placing Liam's ring on his finger. Liam repeated the saying, placing the ring on my finger.

       "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." The priest said. Liam and I leaned in at the same time and kissed. I blushed when I heard everyone start to cheer.

        "You're mine forever, babe." Liam said, making me giggle.

        "As you are." I said, wrapping my arms around my husband.

-----------

        Well this is the end. :( 

        Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting. I really appreciate it. Also I'm thinking about making a sequel (maybe. I don't know), but I won't post it until I finish my other stories.

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?