Chapter 1

"Good bye love you!" Steve and Tony both yelled at there kids.

Harley, Peter, Morgan, and Lilly-Anne wave good bye as they get out the car and head back to there first day of school. The family has been together for more than a year now and the whole death situations are over with.

Harley and Peter drop off Morgan and Lilly-Anne at the elementary/middle school in the back of Mid Town and then the two head off to there high school.

"NED! MJ!" Peter yelled happily running towards them.

"Sup loser." MJ smirked. "Hello loser jr." She looked at Harley who chuckled and gave her a fist bump before walking towards David.

"Missed you brother." David replied as the two hugged each other and began to walk towards there first period.

"How's the summer with the Avengers been?" David asked as they opened up there lockers.

Harley smiled and shook his head before closing it. "Fun- David who's that?" Harley asked looking behind him to see a girl walking by her self.

"I dunno." David replied and headed towards her. "Hello Im David and you are?"

"Alyssa." She replied.

"Hey Alyssa Im Harley. So are you new?"

"Yes..."

"Well count on us to be your new friends!" Harley smiled.

"You are a strange kid Harley Rogers-Stark." She giggled. "But it's nice to have a new friend. Two new friends."

"How do you know my last name?" Harley asked before David smacked his head.

"You kinda are famous Harley."

"...Oh yeah..." He blushed. Great, he thought, my brain runs away when I'm talking to a girl.

"I'll see you two around." She smiled before walking off.

———

"How's your injury?" Ned asked Peter who then lifted up his hair and showed some stitches. 

"It's fine. A beautiful battle scar might I say." Peter smiled. "Only problem is that I still get the bad head aches at time."

"Don't worry it will one day stop." MJ replied as she started to walk off. "Hurry losers we can't be late."

Peter and Ned both smiled before walking on wards to class. Once they arrived MJ went off and appeared with another boy.

"This is Noah. A family friend." MJ said introducing him to them.

"Hi Im Ned."

"I'm Peter. Nice to meet you Noah." Peter shook his hand and Noah's face went red as he smiled.

"Hi Peter."

• • •

"Lilly-Anne!" A familiar voice said causing her to turn around and smile at Quinn.

He walked on over to her with his quitar and sat down with a goofy smile on his freckled face. "Guess what! This summer I went to California and went to many music museums!"

"Really! That's awesome!! One day you will be up there hands down." Lilly-Anne smiled. "I just wish we made it into the same class."

"It's okay lunch time is the best anyways!" Quinn reassured. Lilly-Anne was about to say something but a girl with curly hair came walking on over.

"Hey. I'm Addison and you are?"

"Lilly-"

"Not you I meant him." She replied looking at Quinn with a small smile.

"Uh Quinn."

"My friends dared me to say this. You are cute.." she smiled. "But I mean you actually are with or without the dare."

"Uh thank you?" Quinn looked at Lilly-Anne who was desperately trying not to burst into laughter as she ate her pudding.

"So I was wondering Quinn if you, well you know." She carefully began to brush her fingers against his arm. "Want to go out with me?"

Lilly-Anne bursted into laughter and she quickly covered her mouth. "S-sorry." She wheezed out once more.

"Thank you Abigail-"

"Addison."

"Yeah Addison. But my heart belongs to someone else." He smirked.

Addison rolled her eyes and walked off leaving Quinn to finally chuckle. Lilly-Anne cleaned the pudding up that she spilt and smirked at Quinn. "So you like someone. Who?"

"Mmm cant say."

"Aww come on Quinn. I'm your best friend!" Lilly-Anne said punching his arm.

"Maybe some other day." Quinn smiled. He grabbed the rest of her pudding and she laughed before grabbing his juice.

• • •

"Hey Morgan how was school?" Lilly-Anne asked as she met up with her.

"I dunno." She replied with her lip pursed out.

"What happened?"

"I just- it's boring." She muttered. "But I made many many friends! I just got in trouble by the teacher."

"Why?!"

"I kinda was just staring out the window while she taught the alphabet. But I already know it!"

Lilly-Anne laughed and shook her head. She picked up Morgan and headed into the car where Harley and Peter sat.

"Hey girls how was school?" Tony asked as they jumped in.

"Fun. A rude girl tried to get with Quinn but he turned her down and it was hilarious!" Lilly-Anne smiled.

"I got in trouble by the teacher." Morgan sighed as Harley strapped her to her car seat.

Everyone looked at her confused except for Lilly-Anne who already knew the story. "What happened Morgan?" Everyone asked.

"They were teaching the alphabet but I already knew it! So I just stared out the window." She replied looking at them.

"Just like your dad." Steve face palmed.

Tony laughed and passed the two girls a bag of chips. "You are definitely like me Morgan. Don't worry just be respectful no matter what okay?"

"Okay!" She smiled cheerfully as she ate some of the chips.

"Who wants some pizza?" Steve asked turning into a Pizza Hut.

"ME!" They cheered before the family got off and grabbed 6 boxes, The Avengers tend to eat a lot, and headed back home to the Tower.