Chapter 9

Lilly-Anne made her way towards her room after watching Clint get tossed around by Natasha. She had a goffy smile on her face as she entered her room, thinking about Quinn and how happy he makes her.

Her heart sank as she opened her door to find her art supplies everywhere. Her art canvas was covered in paint and paint was spilling on her floor. In the middle of it all was Morgan who wore Lilly-Anne's clothes as it was huge and draped over her small frame, covered in paint.

"MORGAN!" Lilly-Anne shrieked. "YOU IDIOT!"

"Woah!" A voice said as it walked into the room, Uncle Bucky and Uncle Sam. "What's going on in here?"

"SHE RUINED MY ROOM!" Lilly-Anne growled pointing her finger at Morgan.

The men looked at the room wide eyed as paint was everywhere. Tony and Steve where out on a small date.

"Uh." Sam said. "Lilly-Anne, Morgan come here."

The two walked over to them and stared up at the giants. Bucky sighed and looked at Morgan. "Morgan sweetie don't touch your sisters stuff okay."

Before Morgan was given a chance to nod her head Lilly-Anne hissed. "She isn't my sister."

"Lilly-Anne!" The two men frowned.

"Morgan is your sister you understand. She loves you and calling her an idiot isn't nice to do." Sam sternly replied. "Family doesn't call other members names."

"Then why do you and Uncle Clint call one another stupid, or idiot, or annoying." She crossed her arms.

The men went silent. Morgan shuffled over and gave her sister a canvas. It was one with Quinn on it. A gift for him. But it was destroyed. Paint splattered everywhere. "Here its a present." Morgan mumbled.

The men went wide eyed as they knew what was coming next. Lilly-Anne yelled out in horror and she snatched the painting. "YOU!! YOU KNOW WHAT!" She screamed.

Lilly-Anne had no idea what snapped in her. All the anger and sadness built up inside her from her past, all the abuse from her mom, all the comments from kids at school, everything that she hated about herself just came out. And it sadly came out towards Morgan.

"YOU BITCH!" Lilly-Anne screamed pushing her hard on the floor and running out her room.

Sam and Clint's jaw dropped as they tried to process what just happened. Morgan bursted into tears on the floor, she just wanted to be like her sister the one she looked up to so much but her sister clearly hated her.

"Morgan come here." Clint said picking the small crying girl that was on the floor. "Sam get Lilly-Anne."

Sam ran out the room and went on the hunt for Lilly-Anne. She however ran into one of the hundreds of closets in the tower. Her tears rolled down her face regretting everything she just did. She hated herself so much and hated her life. Everyone cares about Harley the foot ball star. Everyone cares about Peter, Spider-Man! Everyone cares about Morgan. The smart biological daughter of the Tony Stark. Compared to her siblings, the world saw her as nothing. She wasn't special.

She cried and cried into her knees un aware of the frantic running Uncles a floor above her.

• • •

Peter was having fun at the party with MJ and Ned who were also invited. Harley was off somewhere else having fun with all the girls who surrounded him. David gave him a drink and smiled.

"To our star." David said and everyone cheered before chugging down there drinks.

Harley instantly stuck his tongue out in disgust. What ever they gave him tasted strong and bitter. But he shrugged it over and continued to drink some more while dancing.