Chapter 2

"Harley! Peter!" Tony yelled.

"Coming!" They yelled racing towards the elevator.

"Ah. Did you say good bye to Pops and your sisters?" Tony asked.

"BYE POPS! BYE LILLY-ANNE! BYE MORGAN!" The two yelled. "GOOD BYE UNCLES AND AUNT NAT!"

Everyone waved good bye and the three headed down towards the cars. They were all excited. Today they were going out to a new science museum and all three were barley keeping there energy in as they jumped out the car and hurried into the big convention center.

"It's beautiful!" Peter wiped a fake tear. "Look there are tricky illusions!"

"You boys want to go?" Tony smirked.

"YES!"

They headed on over to the illusion room and all gasped. The first room was trippy as they walked across a bridge and they felt like they were falling to the side. The next room was even crazier as they walked in and gasped as they fell to the floor, the room was painted in a tilting manor.

"I can't!" Harley laughed as he got up only to fall once more. "Go on without me I'm done for!"

"Dramatic much." Peter laughed before falling on top of him. "I'm done for too! Dad you are the only survivor! Remember us when are g- bleh." He pretended he died and Tony rolled his eyes.

"You both are dramatic." He grabbed there arms only to fall down and they erupted into laughter.

Tony carefully stood up and helped up his kids before continuing on to the next room.

"My side hurts from laughing too much." Peter laughed.

"Same." Harley replied and they gasped as they looked at the new room.

It was a mirror maze! They all looked at the mirrors and were stumped.

"Mkay you go first." Tony replied pushing Peter forward and he walked into the room only to hit his head against the mirror.

"Nice." Harley laughed and Tony held his breath to not laugh.

Suddenly the lights went out and they all looked at one another confused. "I guess it's part of the game?" Peter replied.

"I got this." Harley said walking forward and the two heard a smack against the glass. "Never mind."

"You two." Tony sighed. He walked forward and didn't bump into anything. "Okay this way first." He continued on wards and hit a glass wall.

"Hey at least you got through the first round." Harley stated. "But it's going to be painful now-"

"I GOT IT!" Peter yelled excitedly. "Follow me!"

They followed him and he would jump every now and then to avoid the mirror. The group finally made it out of the last illusion room and sighed with relief.

"How did you do that?" Tony asked ruffling Peters hair.

"Easy. I just listened to my Spider sense." Peter grinned. "I don't really listen to it because I don't really trust it but it comes in handy."

"Your peter tingle." Tony smirked causing Peter to roll his eyes and shove him.

"May told you about that?"

"A long time ago yes." He replied. Peter smiled at the thought of May, he won't lie he still missed her. She put all her life at a pause to raise him.

The two turned and looked at Harley who was staring at something. The two shared confused faces before walking toward Harley.

"What's wrong?" Peter asked before turning his attention that way and he too stared.

Tony turned his head and almost laughed out loud as his two sons stared at a girl who was sitting next to a fountain of water.

"Ohh I see." Tony smirked. "You both have a crush."

"Stop smirking dad!" Peter rolled his eyes and looked back at the girl. "She is pretty."

"Go talk to her!" Tony replied and the girl turned her head to look at them.

She gave a soft smile and waved her hand. "Faith hurry!" A girls voice said and another girl came, grabbing her hand, the two laughing and running off.

"Never mind chance lost."

"I-" Harley just stopped and turned back. "Okay come on."

Tony rolled his eyes at his kids but draped his arms around there shoulders and the three walked off.