Chapter 17

Okay not gonna lie this is unedited. So if I made mistakes please forgive me. It's 3 am and I need sleep bc dumb online classes are today at 8 smh.

Peter jumped awake with tears in his eyes. He turned around too look at Morgan but she had color in her face and the small beep of her heart was going. She was alive? How? Time passed... he fell asleep. He dreamed of Morgan dying.

"Oh thank God princess." Peter cried kissing her small head. "I need to head back."

Peter squeezed her hand and carefully walked towards the window. It was getting brighter, when he phone suddenly went off. Harley?

"Hey Harley what's wrong?" Peter opened the window and looked down.

"Where are you?!"

"I fell asleep while visiting Morgan. Why?" Peter pulled on his mask and sat by the edge.

"They got me out of the orphanage. We are going to fix this problem!"

"What?! You can't just-"

"Peter we got this. Meet us at Central Park we will explain everything soon-"

"Okay and Lilly-Anne?" The line went dead silent. Peter rolled his eyes and sighed. "You forgot her?!"

"Okay maybe we don't have everything under control..." Noah whispered. Peter let a small laugh out and shook his head.

"Fine I'll meet there in a bit." He ended the call and looked down before taking a deep breath. He was about to jump when a familiar voice rang through his ear.

"Peter?" He turned and gasped. Water in his eyes as he stared forward!

• • •

"Lilly-Anne." MJ whispered as she walked around the group home. People were up and walking by, but MJ kept dodging them. She made it towards the girl section and opened the door only to hear frantic yelling coming from the boys side.

MJ hide behind a fake plant and she stared as people began to run to see what was happening. A woman was looking at where Peter and Harley should be. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" She growled.

"LILLY-ANNE!" The lady yelled and that's when MJ spotted her, in the back of the group. Before she can answer MJ ran and grabbed her. taking off towards the window.

She jumped through and helped Lilly-Anne out, the two held hands and quickly took off running. They jumped in her car and she drove off.

"IM FREE!" Lilly-Anne smiled wide. "Wait why did you get me out and where are my brothers?"

"I'll explain fast. We got out Harley, Peter is at the hospital looking at Morgan, we are meeting at Central Park, and will find the judge that decided this horrible fate with news stories on why Tony and Steve can have you. We found proof it wasn't there faults."

• • •

"Peter what are you doing here?" Natasha asked with a small bear in her hands. Peter didn't answer and just ran towards her, giving a tight hug.

"Aunt Nat! I missed you so much." Peter cried into her shirt and she had tears in her eyes as well as she held him tight. "I wanted to visit Morgan. Where's dad and pops?"

"They have been arguing... they come here but today I decided to come and check on her. They needed rest. Are you okay? Where's Harley and Lilly-Anne?"

"Meeting at Central Park. Oh shit Central Park! I got to go! We have a plan to show the judge!"

Before Natasha can stop him he jumped out the window, leaving her with the small red bear and Morgan's sleeping body.