Chapter 8

"Everyone we have two minutes to get out of the house." Steve yelled as the Avengers all scrambled to get ready and cheer for Harley at his football game.

"Who's phone is this?" Tony asked running around with Morgan in his hands.

"I forgot to blow dry my hair!" Bucky yelled.

"THATS MY MONEY!" Sam growled as he chased Clint.

"Everyone grab cash!" Natasha yelled.

"Has anyone seen my phone?" Bruce asked walking into the chaotic room.

"Pop." Morgan whined.

Steve bent down to the small girl below him and gave a loving smile. "What's wrong darling?"

"I got an owie." She held in her tears as she showed him her hand and there was a scratch mark.

"Oh no. What happened?" Steve asked as he picked up his daughter and carefully pulled out the first aid kit.

"Uncle Thor didn't see me and I tripped on his feet." She replied. "And fell on a glass cup on the floor."

"THOR!" Steve yelled.

"What is it Mister America?" Thor yelled.

"Watch the floor!" Steve replied cleaning off Morgan's hands and putting a band aid on.

"Okay!" Thor replied.

Steve put Morgan on top of his shoulders and she messed with his hair while he waited for everyone to file into the elevator.

"IN!" Tony yelled.

Everyone ran into the elevator and the group of hero's happily headed into the car. Lilly-Anne, Peter, and Harley were already there as they helped set up some posters for the high school.

They all had jackets on, glasses, and/or hats to avoid people recognizing them. They were for sure really excited.

• • •
"Dad! Pops!" Peter smiled running up to them. "I saved you all a spot over in the corner."

They followed him as adults greeted there kids, and teenagers all met up with there friends. They all sat down waiting for the game to begin while Peter walked off to buy snacks.

"Quinn." Lilly-Anne smiled as she walked towards him as he sat on a blanket under the bleachers.

"Hey."Quinn smiled. "I hope this is what you wanted."

"It's perfect!" She smiled. Quinn happily sat next to her wrapping a blanket around both of them as they awaited the beginning of the game.

• • •

"LETS GO HARLEY!!" Natasha screamed.

"RUN!" Steve and Tony both yelled as Harley ran with the football.

"WHOOOOO!" Bucky and Sam screamed.

"Peter can you get me a soda?" Clint asked handing him two dollars. "PUSH THROUGH HIM!!"

Peter nodded his head and took the money carefully avoiding the many other teenagers who were screaming too. He walked on down towards the snack shack and waited in line.

"Hey dork." A familiar voice said. Peter turned around and smiled as MJ walked up next to him. "What are you doing here?"

"Harley." Peter smiled. "What about you? I didn't take you as a type of person who enjoyed these things."

"Oh I don't." She replied. "But my cousin is in the opposite team so I came to watch... although I'm doing more reading then watching."

Peter smiled and nodded his head. "What you getting?"

"Just some lemonade." She pulled out her wallet and it was Peters turn.

"Hi can I get one coke and a lemonade please." The girl gave him the drinks and Peter happily gave the lemonade to MJ. "Here."

"You didn't have to-"

"Eh it's fine. Well good luck surviving one more hour I'm off to my family." Peter smiled and MJ waved good bye as she walked off.

He carefully made his way towards the stairs and walked over to Clint. He watched as the game continued un aware that Lilly-Anne and Quinn where underneath the bleachers happily watching.

• • •

"Good job Harley." A group of girls giggled as he walked with his family.

Harley smiled and nodded his head. "Thank you!"

"Hey Harley can I have your number?" Another girl asked. Peter rolled his eyes getting annoyed.

"Uh sorry? I don't give it out unless I'm friends with someone but it's nice to meet you." Harley replied.

"Ladies man right here." Clint chuckled.

Harley sighed and his family kept congratulating him on his winning score while people here and there went up and congratulated him. Peter wouldn't lie, he was a tad bit jealous, Harley is a star football player and smart. Peter is just smart. He sighed but kept a small smile on his face.

"Hey Peter." A voice said. Peter stopped and everyone turned around to see Faith.

"H-hey Faith." Peter smiled.

"So Im having a party tonight. I was wondering if you both would like to come?" She asked Harley and Peter.

Noah suddenly came running up to them with a smile. "Good job Harley!" Noah panted. "Sorry I was trying to find you but these people are ruthless." He laughed and looked at Faith and everyone else. "Oh sorry hi was I interrupting something?"

"No it's okay." Faith smiled. "In fact would you also like to come to my party tonight?"

"Party? Sure." Noah responded.

"I'm in too." Harley smiled.

"Me too." Peter gave a soft smile then he turned around to his parents. "Uh er if it's okay with you guys?"

"I'm fine with it." Tony replied.

"Yeah go have fun." Steve smiled. "Be responsible though."

"We will." Peter and Harley chimed in.

"Come on Morgan." Steve said picking her up. "Wait where is Lilly-Anne?"

Everyone stayed quiet. Lilly-Anne wasn't with them.

"Lilly-Anne?" Tony yelled and that's when a small body came running to the group of hero's.

"Sorry I was buying a uh a candy." She smiled. "Good job brother."

"Thanks." Harley smiled.

Thor picked her up and put her over his shoulders. The group walked off saying there good byes.

"Lets go." Faith smiled. "I'll send you guys the address meet at 10."

She walked off and the boys all smiled before walking on off to a store and buying party clothes. They all were excited, Harley's face turning red numerous times until the time rolled around for the party.

It didn't exactly go as planned.

So, hi. I'll try to update more but this weekend I'm off to camp for an Asb retreat. And I have the first day of school tmr *shudder* so I'll try my best I promise. I love you all! <3