Chapter 6

"I got an idea Tony!" Steve smiled. "How about we let the kids go out by themselves to the mall to reconnect with one another?"

"Okay that sounds like a good way to connect them." Tony replied. "Friday honey can you wake up the kids and tell them to get ready to go to the mall."

"Yes Sir."

"Our family will reconnect once more don't worry Tony." Steve hugged Tony and he smiled against his chest, hopping Steve was right. 

• • •

"Bye kids have fun!" Tony smiled.

"Wait. Aren't you two coming?" Worry shone in Peters eyes. 

"Nope. You four have to stay together and no fighting."

"Dad-"

"You heard your Pops. We will come pick you guys up in two hours."

They sighed and waved good bye before walking into the mall. Lilly-Anne was on her phone texting Quinn a small smile on her face as he told her that he was at the same mall.

"Okay let's go to the candy store." Peter smiled holding Morgan's hand.

"No I think we should go to the Starbucks." Harley added grabbing Lilly-Anne's hand.

"Candy."

"Starbucks."

"Candy!"

"Starbucks!"

"Let go of me!" Lilly-Anne said grabbing her hand. "I'm off."

"Where are you going?" Peter asked her.

"To find my friends." She replied walking away.

"Can't we just get both?" Morgan asked.

Harley and Peter looked at one another and rolled there eyes before going towards Morgan. "Okay anything for you Morgan." Peter smiled. 

"Should we go to Starbucks first?"

"No we should go to the Candy store first."

Morgan bit her lip and sighed as the two began to bicker again and she carefully walked away as they continued to yell at one another.

• • •

"Quinn." Lilly-Anne smiled as she walked towards him. He was sitting by the water fountain with a guitar.

"Hey can I sing the song for you now?" Quinn asked with a small smile. "It's not complete yet but it's still for you."

"Yes!" She cheered and she sat down as he began.

"I think the universe is on my side
Heaven and earth have finally aligned
Days are good and that's the way it should be" He sang.

"You sprinkle stardust on my pillow case
It's like a moon beam brushed across my face.
Nights are good and that's the way it should be.
You make me sing oooh, la la laa
You make a boy go ooh
I'm in love... love." Lilly-Anne had a wide smile as she held her hands close to her face in shock.

"Lilly-Anne... I know you may not feel the same but I can't keep holding in my secret. I like you. I really do. And I want to be your boyfriend..." Quinn smiled. "You are just perfect and deserve everything."

"Quinn." Lilly-Anne smiled. She threw herself onto his arms and the two hugged one another. "I like you too. I would love to date you."

"Really?!" He asked looking into her eyes his mouth slowly gapped open in shock.

"Yes really." She laughed.