Chapter 20

"Hey Morgan!" Lilly-Anne smiled as she ran to the bed. The family went to visit with flowers and bears. She put a blue lily next her pillow and hugged her gently. "We are back!"

"Missed you little sister." Peter smiled kissing her head.

The family reunion was cut short as the doctor entered. "If you don't mind I'd like to talk to you two."

The parents looked at their kids but nodded their heads and they walked out the room. Harley gripped her hand and gently squeezed it. "How about we tell you about what's happened? I'm sure you missed us."

The kids began to chat with Morgan but their was a serious conversation happening outside her hospital room. "Mr. Rogers-Stark." The doctor said. "How much longer should we have her on life support?"

"Any indication of movement?" Tony asked hopeful as he stared at his baby girl.

The doctor sighed and shook his head. Steve had tears in his eyes but gave a slight nod. "Thank you Doctor. What do you think Tony?"

Tony sighed and stared up at his husband. "I can't let her go yet."

"I understand." The doctor nodded he walked off and Tony hugged Steve. Steve hugged him tighter, the two let out small tears but had to toughen up. For their children.

"Hey kiddos." Tony smiled at his children as they stopped talking to Morgan. "Anything?"

They shook their heads and stared back at Morgan. Everyone stared downwards except for Steve who stared at his daughter. That's when a loud gasp came out of him as Morgan suddenly sat up. "Daddy?" She whispered.

The teenagers screamed and Tony was wide eyed, mouth in a big O as he stared forward. Steve ran towards Morgan and she yawned as he picked her up. "Ow my side hurts." She whimpered.

They all ran and gave Morgan a big hug, not squeezing hard, and cried. "We missed you Morgan."

"I saw Mommy." Morgan suddenly said. Everyone backed up and stared at her.

"What do you mean you saw mommy?" Tony asked her.

"I saw her in a beautiful dress. She said that she was happy." Morgan smiled. "And happy for daddy and pops! Then she disappeared and I was calling out to you all but no one saw me. I couldn't leave this white room though."

"Oh my god." Peter gasped. "Did you see anyone else?"

Morgan shook her head and stood up, only to fall down. "I can't walk."

"Yes you can Morguna, your legs are just sore right now it's okay." Tony replied picking her up. "We all missed you so much."

"I'm so sorry Morgan." Lilly-Anne cried holding Morgan's hand. "It was my fault. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay!" Morgan smiled and hugged Lilly-Anne. "I missed you sis!"

"I missed you more." Lilly-Anne smiled, still sobbing.

• • •

Life went on. Years passed, Lilly-Anne and Quinn stayed together and stopped talking to Addison. Harley and Noah stayed together as well but David never talked to Harley. He was caught up with a bunch of bad stuff due to hanging with the wrong crowd, but Harley and Noah found a new group of friends. Peter and MJ stayed together and even got accepted into the same college. MIT. Steve and Tony, although being the arguing couple they were, stayed together and loved one another more each day. Lastly, Morgan went on through school. She made friends, got into a higher grade level, and managed to still be included even though she was young. After the coma, Morgan suffered through insomnia but she stays strong and tries her best to recover.

Life was prefect

Hey everyone! This is the end! I hope you all enjoyed the story! I was thinking about making a third story when they are adults, however I'm still considering if this should just be it. Let me know what you all want! I'm going to write more stories about other plots though! I hope you loved this series :) I love you all 💞