Chapter 18

Unedited cause I need sleep. Damn I need to start editing these stories smh. 😂

The room erupted at once. Tony and Steve instantly yelled and scooped up their kids who also screamed and hugged them. MJ and Noah both hugged one another and held in tears as they watched the once broken apart family, be officially taken together once again.

Everything went in a blur as they held each other tightly, even after the police finally escorted them out of the court room and towards the parking structure.

Everything felt safe and normal even though Morgan was still in the hospital, and the world still thought that they weren't good parents. That didn't matter at this moment however, everyone was at peace in the arms of one another.

"Okay we will head back to our homes." MJ smiled as she got in the car. Noah followed her and the family waved goodbye as she took off.

Tony and Steve turned around and smiled at the kids who also smiled. "How about we head home?" Steve said and the kids smiles raised higher nodding there heads.

The drive was short but filled with chatter. The kids talked about how much they missed their parents, and the fathers just held one another's hand as they smiled back at the laughter and voices of their worlds. Their hearts.

• • •

Life however wasn't all that perfect as Morgan still laid in her hospital bed. Her mind far away from her family.

• • •

1 week later

"Pops will be back for you three after school. I'm off to attend a meeting. Have fun at school today." Tony waved to his teenagers as they waved and walked towards the school. Lilly-Anne made her way to the middle school while the two boys met up in front of the football field to see there friends.

MJ and Peter walked off, Ned being absent that day. Leaving Noah and Harley.

"Harley I know it's been a tough couple of months for you." Noah said as he walked with Harley towards their AP Class. "But, I really want to let everyone know you... well you are mine... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to be able to tell my family about you. I want- well I want your family to- I-."

Harley laughed and held his hands. Noah's face was red and flustered as he looked at Harley, a small smile creeping up his face. "I love you Noah." Noah couldn't believe that his face was able to go redder, but it did. "I would love too."

"Wait really?!" Noah gasped. He smiled wide and turned the corner on his tippy toes excited. "I can't wait to tell my parents about you-"

Before Noah could continue a familiar knuckle punched Noah and he fell down. Harley quickly bent down and picked up Noah from the floor. Harley was done. He went through so much shit, he won't deal with the bullies anymore.

"What the fuck do you want." Harley said, his booming confident voice suddenly bringing attention to the scene. Michael, the main bully even took a step back, David was wide eyed. "What? What are you going to say? Do? Hit us? Michael it's the twenty first century and I expect you to grow the fuck up. I love Noah and he loves me. But you don't DARE lay another finger on him, or I will personally allow my favorite born aunt assassin at your throat. She won't be afraid to remove it."

Everyone was dead silent and Harley was furious as he turned to look at David. "And you David. You were my best friend. Why do you side with them? You know my parents so why was me coming out something big. I don't care what you say or think about me. But leave Noah out of it, now if you don't move I'll move you myself."

Everyone was shocked and they made a way, Noah latched onto Harley scared and Harley just walked through the football team. He may be considered an outcast by them, but he was done playing their games.

• • •

Peter and MJ sat at lunch, they stared down at the textbooks in front of them. AP Environmental science was boring to say the least.

"Hey Peter." MJ said and Peter looked up, she however had her head down still in the book.

"What's up?"

"You like me?" She asked, this time eyes meeting eyes.

Peter was flabbergasted and his face turned red. "I- Well yeah I do- I mean do- well do you like me...."

MJ studied his face and let out a small giggle. Breaking her tough look. "You are a loser." Peter stared down at his book. Suddenly she grabbed his hand and they looked back into one another eyes. "A loser that I dearly love."

"Does this mean... we will. Hold up let me." Peter cleared his throat trying to stop his stutters. "...Would you like to go on a date with me?"

MJ laughed and nodded her head. The two teenagers had a smile and blushing cheeks.

• • •

Lilly-Anne stared at the road. She sat under the tree she sat down a long time ago. It felt safer. "Is anyone sitting here?" A voice spoke up and she turned her head to see Quinn. A bag in one hand and a quitar in another.

She thought for a second and shook her head. "Hey Quinn."

"It's been a long time... I missed you Lil." Quinn said staring at her, a small breeze blew in her hair and she gave a soft smile.

"I guess so-"

"Look. I'm sorry okay Lilly-Anne. I really am sorry. I can't live life without you by my side and that dumb kiss meant nothing. It should never have happened. I truly do love you. I understand if you don't want me at all anymore and I know you already forgave me. But I need you. You are my best friend and hopefully girl friend?" Quinn said handing her the small bag he had.

She looked at him and opened the present. Inside was a small bear, sketch book, and snacks. She suddenly saw a small light and picked up a shining heart necklace.

"Quinn..." she looked up and her heart skipped beats as she stared at him. She had to admit it, she only imagined him in her life. Just Quinn. Her love. "I really... I really love you too."

Quinn smiled and suddenly he was knocked to the ground as Lilly-Anne jumped on him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she held in tears. "I trust you, and would love to call you my boy friend."

Quinn laughed and sat up. He slowly began to sing a soft melody the rest of lunch as Lilly-Anne had her head laying on his lap. The two love birds staring at one another with the small breeze and lovely music. It really felt like a movie scene.

• • •

"Get on my children." Steve yelled from the car window and the teenagers all laughed as they hurried in with big smiles displayed across there faces. "Wow you all seem happy, what happened today?"

"I need to tell you and Dad something!" The three kids spoke in unison. Suddenly making the car go dead silent as they looked at one another. What was each sibling to tell?

"Okay..." Steve stared back at them suspiciously and the kids grew a smile once more.

That sad moment when this story is nearing its end.... Alexa play despacito

Ha ha....

....

No?

Okay.

😂