Chapter 19

"Okay what's up?" Tony asked as everyone ate during the dinner table.

The kids began to talk at once which made the Avengers jump.

"Slow down." Natasha laughed, stealing a chip off of Clint's plate.

"Im dating someone." The kids said at once. Everyone went dead silent and even the teenagers looked at one another astonished.

Steve held in tears and looked at Tony. "Babe we have to stop-"

"Shhh." Tony replied, pushing a finger to his lips. "Who are they?!"

The teens looked at one another and when no one replied back Steve stood up. "Okay how about, you invite them to dinner tomorrow? We can get to know them. And set rules please."

The teenagers nodded there heads and began to eat. The other Avengers sat puzzled, some already planning on how they would torture the new partners if they were to break the teens hearts.

• • •

Next day

Quinn kissed his parents good bye as he walked out the house. He slicked his curly hair back and had on a button up shirt with black pants. He wanted to impress the Rogers-Starks after all the issues that first happened. He never felt more excited and nervous as he set off in the subway towards Avengers Tower.

While on the other side of town was Noah. He was a hot mess. His face was burning red the closer he got to the building, and body sweaty. He knew that they wouldn't mind Harley dating a boy, but is Noah what Harley deserved? He couldn't think straight (eheheh) and picked up flowers from a small flower shop.

MJ was nervous but also pretty calm. She was close with the Avengers, or at least the ones that didn't annoy her. But that didn't change the fact that she is human and had small butterflies in her stomach. She really did like Peter. He was the first human that she could connect to, growing up as an outcast was hard at times. Yet Peter never treated her different. She was accepted.

The three teenagers all in different parts of the town headed the same direction. They were to meet at the same place, same time, same room, same dinner. It scared the three to death.

However up in a tower, three other teenagers were freaking out as well. Peter couldn't stop shaking as he buttoned up a nice shirt and stared at the orchids he bought MJ. Lilly-Anne however was getting ready in Morgan's room.

"Morgan I wish you could meet Quinn officially." Lilly-Anne smiled as she put on a high to low cocktail off the shoulder dress. "I really miss you and hope you come back." She curled her hair and sighed. "I'm sorry Morgan. I really am. I was a horrible sister. I didn't know right from wrong. I never should have treated you that way. I miss you, my little sister."

Harley was a complete wreck in his bedroom. He was coming out today. In a few minutes. With his beautiful boyfriend by his side. But out. He looked down at the bouquet of white roses. He was ready. He can do it. It's now or never.

• • •

"MJ!" Peter smiled as she exited from the elevator. He handed her the flowers and she hugged him. "Got your favorite."

"I love them Pete." MJ gave him a kiss on his cheek and looked around. "Where is everyone?"

"Waiting at the second dining room. It's the fancier one in the tower." Peter laughed. "May I?" He held out his hand and MJ gave a small smile as she took his hand.

The two went down the hallway up one semi stair case towards the dining room. Peter opened the door and everyone smiled as they saw MJ walk in.

"Didn't know this is your girl friend." Natasha smiled.

Tony and Steve smiled and Peter pulled out the chair for MJ. "We are glad to know it's you. If you break her heart Peter we will make sure you wish you were never born." Tony sipped his drink and Steve gently pushed him.

"Shut up Tony. Welcome to the dinner MJ."

MJ just laughed and thanked everyone. Peter sat down next to her and that's when the doors opened to see Lilly-Anne and Quinn. "Everyone this is Quinn." Lilly-Anne said holding her breath. The avengers stared at him, as if they were all studying him. Quinn felt terrified but tried to stand strong.

"Welcome to the dinner Quinn." Steve replied, everyone still staring.

"Lets get one thing straight if you break her heart we will break yours too." Tony straight up said. The two young teens eyes went wide and they stared at each other.

"Y-Yes Sir." Quinn stuttered out. Petrified.

"Uhh lets take a seat." Lilly-Anne whispered and the two went to the open seats.

Everyone watched to see if Quinn was respectful enough when it came to the seats. Luckily, he was, as he pulled out the seat closest to Peter for Lilly-Anne and scooted it in when she sat down. Then he took his seat.

"So far so good." Steve whispered to his husband who nodded his head and held his hand tightly.

Bruce suddenly came in with the food for the dinner, behind him was Bucky as he too helped. They set everything down and that's when they noticed the two new guests.

"Welcome to the tower." Bruce smiled sitting down. Bucky stared at Quinn as he began to spread out the food, a flower apron was wrapped around him though, making him not seem as dangerous.

"Where is Harley?" Bruce asked looking around the table.

Harley suddenly came in as if on que and his face was a bit flushed and pale.

"What's wrong Harley?" Peter asked his younger brother.

"Well... the person I'm dating is here..." Harley said. Everyone looked at the door and in came Noah. They all went wide eyed. Noah gave a nervous wave and Tony grinned.

"Noah?!" The teenagers all said besides Quinn who never met the older ones friends.

"You dare to hide this secret from us Harley." Tony smirked. "Welcome to the dinner Noah."

"Wait I'm confused." Clint said. "I thought you liked girls?!"

"I do." Harley replied. "I also like boys."

"Just like his father." Tony wiped a fake tear.

"Hold up when did this all happen?" MJ asked Noah who sat next to her. "I've known you for years damn. Well nice to see you finally find someone who makes you happy."

"Before we let the feast begin." Natasha began tapping her glass cup. "We would like some words." Natasha, Clint, Bucky, Sam, and Tony all stood up. They stared at the teenagers and cleared their throat. "If you ever." Nat began.

"And we mean ever." Sam said.

"Break their hearts." Bucky glared.

The teens faces went red of embarrassment that their family was causing, and the other teenagers were pale.

"We will be sure to kill." Clint folded his arms.

"And we mean kill all of you." Tony smirked.

They all sat down and the kids were dead silent. Bruce cleared his throat and looked around, a bit worried. "How about we start eating?"

"Food!" Clint, Sam, and Bucky all smiled and began to dig in. Everyone else did the same but the teenagers were cautious as they began to eat.

"Way to scare our partners." Peter whispered to Harley who laughed and nodded his head.

• • •

"Doctor Morgan Rogers-Stark hasn't appeared to get any better." Morgan's nurse said staring at the little girl. "Do you think her parents will pull the plug?"

"I don't know..." The doctor stared at the little one. "It's been weeks..."

The nurse sighed and left. The doctor stared at the girl but soon turned around to leave. If he would have stayed longer, he might have saw the little fingers on Morgan's hand move.