Chapter 14

"We can't just let them go!" Steve argued. The two told the team about what happened but there two kids were left wondering what's wrong.

"Steve is right." Clint replied. "But what can we do?!"

"We can't.." Tony sighed staring out the window of the tower. He was quiet throughout the whole discussion. "...they are coming for them and it's all my fault."

"Tony-"

"DONT STEVE!" Tony yelled. He looked at him with anger in his eyes. "You heard them! Steve we tried! We tried and tried to be good parents. But I can't. I never will be good! I'm just like my father!"

Steve was a bit taken back. The whole team was.

"They deserve someone better than me." Tony replied walking off.

The team was dead silent and Natasha sighed before patting Steve's back. "Give him some time."

"While Tony re collects himself we need to do something." Bruce thought.

"Try to reason with them once they arrive is our only option." Bucky sighed.

Steve sat down on the couch, his head spinning. Peter, Lilly-Anne, Morgan, and Harley. His children. Will be gone.

Peter tucked his head into his knees as he sat outside the door. Tears streamed down his face as he realized what was going to happen. They were taking him away along with his siblings from there Dad and Pops.

He couldn't hold in his emotions anymore. He cried and cried his heart out. This was it the perfect life they had was ruined. Parker luck strikes again.

• • •

Peter felt numb as he walked through the halls. He passed all the rooms, the memories as he stared and stared at the pictures hanging. The memories of Clint and him exploring the vents and scaring the other Avengers. The memories of creating and messing up in the labs with Bruce and Tony. The lessons of fighting with Natasha and they way she taught him Russian. All the pranks played by Sam and Bucky. And all the times he remembers seeing Thor eating pop tarts.

Everything will be gone in a flash.

"Sir Tony would like you to pack all your clothes."

Peter sighed as he turned into his bedroom and began to pack his clothes. He looked at his big beautiful room and felt tears slip down his face.  What felt like forever, he had all his clothes packed.

He passed Morgan's bedroom and quietly he opened the door expecting the smiling happy girl to come running towards him. Instead the big room felt empty. Her toys were everywhere and he gently picked up a teddy bear pulling it close. He continued on wards walking and walking until he saw Harley's room and sighed before opening his up.

His room was messy yet felt lonely. It felt abandoned. He looked at everything and sighed wiping a tear before leaving and finally arriving back in the living room. Everyone was there and Lilly-Anne had her bag. She looked confused.

"Peter.. Lilly-Anne we have something to tell you both." Steve sighed.

Peter knew.

"What is it Pops?" She asked looking at him with worry. "Is Harley and Morgan okay?!"

"They are fine..." Steve looked at Tony and took a deep breath. "You are Peter are going away for a while."

"What?!" She yelled.

Peter just looked at the doll the numb feeling filling him up.

"I'm sorry Lilly-Anne but-"

"Mr. Rogers-Stark are you ready." A voice said and the two kids turned around to see the two people standing there.

"No!" Lilly-Anne cried out.

She grabbed Tony and sobbed. "Don't let them take us Dad! Pops! Don't!"

One man grabbed Lilly-Anne and she struggled in his grasp. "NO! STOP! POPS! DAD!"

Peter looked at the scene and fell to his knees in tears. He turned his head and saw as the other person started to go towards him. Peters heart dropped and he turned quickly to his parents.

"P-please." Peter cried as Lilly-Anne's screams were heard. He ran to Steve and looked at him with his big eyes. "P-pops."

He turned away and Peter turned his head towards Tony. "Dad. Please please don't! Dad don't let them take us." The man grabbed Peters hand and began to pull him. "W-Wait! No!"

Peter felt tears fill his eyes as he and Lilly-Anne both begged there parents to not let them be taken away. Tony instantly had enough and ran to the man shoving him, Peters arm becoming free.

"DAD!" Peter cried.

"DONT TAKE THEM!" Tony pleaded as he hugged Peter tight and tried to reach for Lilly-Anne. "Please! They are my kids! They are safe!"

"Mr. Stark if you do not allow this to happen we can and will let the authorities handle this. Meaning you will be sent away and your kids will come with us anyway." The man calmly replied.

Tony shook his head and held Peter tighter into his chest. Peter felt safe and protected in his arms as he felt a small light of Tony's arc reactor.

The man sighed and typed something in his phone. Steve hurried over and grabbed Lilly-Anne pulling her out of the man's arms and she ran into his chest crying.

The family was too busy and didn't notice as the elevator opened and in came a huge group of Cps "cops."

"Don't take them away. Please." Steve said protecting his daughter.

"Don't make this harder." The main officer said. "If you don't let them go everyone in this household will be sent to jail."

"Please-"

Peter jumped away from Tony, tears spilling down his face. "Okay... come on Lilly-Anne."

She cried as he picked her up and the two adults looked at there eldest confused. "Peter-"

"You heard them." Peter replied. "We can't do anything..."

They watched in horror as there kids went down the elevator.

"No!" Tony screamed and took off running towards the other elevator. Steve joined them as they hurried down and raced outside to see the car begin to start.

The kids turned around and cried as they put there hands against the window. The two parents cried as they watched there kids quickly disappear.