Chapter 4

"Lilly-Anne!" Quinn's voice yelled during lunch. She turned around and smiled as she ran to Quinn.

"Hey Quinn. Hey Lilly-Anne." A voice said causing the two to turn around and see Addison.

"Oh hi?" They both replied.

"Just wanted to say you both look cute today."

"LILLY-ANNE!" Morgan's voice yelled and Lilly-Anne looked up to see Morgan poking her head out her classroom window. "Hiiii!!!"

"Little sisters? Must be a pain." Addison smirked.

"Tell me about it." Lilly-Anne smiled giving a small wave to Morgan.

"You know all the time you get in trouble for their doings. They touch everything too!" Addison frowned. "But it's easy to yell at them. Just yell and they will soon stop."

"Yell?" Lilly-Anne questioned. "But I always feel terrible after wards."

"Why? Show them who's boss. Be sassy to your parents if they get you in trouble. That shows how powerful you are, girl power am I right?" Addison smirked. "Also wear cuter clothes. Less bright pink I would say- maybe more like clothes I wear you get what I mean."

"Oh y-yeah okay." Lilly-Anne smiled.

"Well I have to go good bye Lilly-Anne." Addison kissed her cheek and turned to Quinn. "Good Bye Quinn." She kissed his cheek and sashayed away.

"She annoys me." Quinn growled as he rubbed his cheek to get 'rid' of the kiss.

"...yeah.." Lilly-Anne replied. "She definitely still likes you."

"Yup." Quinn sighed. "Hey do you want to hear my new song?"

"Yeah!"

The two smiled and ran towards there secret hide out where he then began to play a new song he wrote.

• • •

"Did you complete the math work?" Noah asked Peter as he happily skipped along next to him.

"Yeah. Did you?"

"No... can I borrow it please? I won't do this again I swear I just- at home-"

"Noah Noah!" Peter laughed. "Relax you can copy mine don't worry.... everything okay at home though?" He handed him the paper.

"...yeah it's all good don't worry about it. Thank you Peter." Noah smiled hugging him and continuing on wards to class.

"I can see you and Noah are getting along well." MJ smirked.

"Yeah He is nice." Peter smiled. He stopped and saw Faith. She was walking his way and Peter noticed Harley who was a bit ahead and stopped to look at her too.

"Hi." Harley smiled. "I'm Harley."

"Hello... Im Faith." Faith smirks and she almost began to walk ahead but Peter nervously appeared. "Hello?"

"H-Hi. I'm uh Peter. This is my b-brother Harley." Peter shyly said.

"Well it's nice to meet you two. I have to go though so bye." Faith waved walking off.

The two boys smiled as they watched her walk off and MJ rolled her eyes. "You losers are weird."

"She is really pretty." Harley smiled.

"Yeah... wait you don't have a crush on her do you?" Peter asked eyeing Harley now. Harley looked at him and nodded his head.

"Yeah... you don't have a crush on her though right..."

"I do..."

"But I saw her first!" Harley growled.

"Doesn't matter! You can't just claim a girl by seeing her first little brother!" Peter replied the two now looking at one another with mad frowns.

"Just cause I'm younger than you doesn't mean anything! Anyways she would like me more!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"BOYS! Class now!" The principal yelled causing the two boys to jump a bit and walk off towards there classes.

• • •

"How was school today?" Tony asked as his four children entered.

Harley and Peter looked at one another and rolled there eyes before storming off towards there rooms. Lilly-Anne took one glance at Morgan before shrugging her shoulders and putting on her head phones as she headed towards her room. Morgan just stood there as she watched her older siblings storm away. The Avengers all stood there confused on what just happened.

"Uh..." Tony looked at the others who just stared back at him wide eyed. He really wished Steve was there right now. "What-"

"The hell just happened?" Clint asked.

"Teenagers." Sam groaned. "Good luck!"

"Hey genius if you didn't realize we live with them too. So in case you don't want any of your items broken from there angry attitudes I recommend helping him out." Natasha replied.

"Morgan do you know what's wrong with your siblings?" Tony asked his daughter who shook her head.

"They are just acting that way." She replied before walking towards the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of her apple juice.

"I guess I'll just give them space then..." Tony muttered as he thought. "Right?"

"Yeah." They all replied. The group confused on how to handle this situation.