Chapter 11

"SOMEONE GET AN AMBULANCE!"

"IS ANYONE A DOCTOR!"

"WHERE IS HER PARENTS?!"

"THATS THE AVENGERS DAUGHTER!"

Lilly-Anne tuned out the voices as tears fell down her face. She looked at Morgan who was unconscious and laying on the floor, blood everywhere. "M-Morgan." She cried holding her close to her heart. "I'm so so sorry little sister." She kissed her head as she sobbed into her hair.

"Shhh Im Here its okay." She whispered as her sobs grew louder. "NO!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

A man came running to the group sweating. "I g-got spider-man!" He panted and everyone watched as Spider-Man came flipping in the air.

Peter landed on the floor and looked at the group of people. The man told him someone was hit. "Where's the person?"

Everyone moved and he gasped as he saw Lilly-Anne crying on the floor with Morgan laying next to her. His heart dropped as he saw the sight of his younger sister on the floor.

"M-Morgan." He held his breath running towards her. "What happened?!"

"I- i was running and she." Lilly-Anne was panicking now. "She chased after me. Oh god she ran after me. And I yelled at her! I yelled at her!" Lilly-Anne cried into Spider-Mans arms getting his suit wet. "She wouldn't have gotten hit if I stopped running!"

Spider-Man grabbed Morgan in his hands and felt his heart break as blood poured from her head. Her face was scratched up and her right arm was definitely broken. All of her ribs could have also been broken!

The truck driver was staring at everything stunned. "She just appeared out of no where. Oh god I hit Iron Man and Captain America's baby."

Peter ignored everyone and just stared at her. He ripped his suit from the side and began to wrap it around her head to stop the blood. The sound of an ambulance erupted and that's when news reporters appeared with cameras.

"We are here with Spider-Man as he holds Morgan, the youngest Rogers-Stark in his arms. Tell me what happened." The woman said throwing the microphone in Peters face as Lilly-Anne cried into the side of Peter.

He ignored them and watched as the ambulance arrived.

"How did she get hit?"

"Why was she alone?"

"Her parents definitely are horrible. Who leaves there kids alone?"

"Where are her dad's?"

Peter began to hyperventilate as the scene reminded him of Aunt May. The dark stormy night when he walked into his apartment. Her body... the pale dead body on the floor as blood filled the grounds. The shiver he got when he touched her. The feeling. The feeling of realizing he just lost the one he has loved the most. The adult who took care of him, he taught him right from wrong. His only family member. Dead.

And now he held the body of his younger sister. The one he promised to protect. He promised to be there for her. Yet here she was, dead or possibly dying. Her body pale.

"The horrible death of Morgan Rogers-Stark." A news reporter said.

"SHE ISNT DEAD." Peter growled, totally ignoring the fact that he is Spider-Man right now. "She can't be."

The ambulance arrived and the men and one women came grabbing Morgan and pulling her on the stretcher. Lilly-Anne was crying harder and Peters hands shook as he looked at the bloody suit. Morgan's blood. His little sister.