Chapter 5

Steve and Tony watched as there kids got off the car. Neither of them looking at one another or said good bye as they walked off on there own.

"Tony I'm worried." Steve stressed. "They all are mad and have attitudes."

"I know... my parents never did anything when this happened to me besides my dad's negative comments... but we can't do that..." Tony sighed.

"How about we try to talk to them? See what's actually up?" Steve asked. Tony smiled and nodded his head before slowly holding his hand.

"I love you Steve."

"Nah I love you more Mr. Rogers-Stark." Steve smirked.

• • •

Quinn smiled wide as he carefully snaked Lilly-Annes grapes. Lilly-Anne looked down and slapped his hand laughing. "Excuse me mister."

Quinn threw one in his mouth and smiled before opening up his phone. "So Lilly-Anne I was wondering if I can maybe go over to your house today? It's been two months into the school year and I haven't been able to go." He grinned. "Plus I have something to show you. I wrote a new song!"

"Okay Okay fine you can come over today. Just be warned if you run into any of my family members they will try to scare you." Lilly-Anne laughed.

"YES!" He shouted, people turning there attention to them and he gave a soft wave at everyone before calming down. "You will love this song! I wrote it just for you!"

"Awwe how charming. Now hurry up and eat lunch is almost over."

————

Harley walked along the hallways. School was almost over and he couldn't wait. He saw Peter but rolled his eyes and continued onwards only for arms to push Harley forward.

"What the hell?" Harley turned around and smiled as he saw David. "Jesus David don't give me a heart attack like that. What's up?"

"I have a marvelous plan!" David grinned. "You are going to go to Faith before your brother. There you would ask her out! Easy!"

"One problem with that. How is asking someone out easy??" Harley face palmed.

"Because you Sir are the ladies man."

"Hey Harley." Two girls said making David and Harley turn to them as they continued on wards.

"See! You can get any girl trust me. Come on before Peter takes her."

Harley sighed as David began to push him forward. "Okay!!! Stop! I will do it." He walked down the hall way and saw Faith. A group of kids however blocked his vision and once he actually got to see where Faith was she was on the floor.

Peter was on top of her an expression of shock and he turned his head in time to see Harley glaring at him. Anger coursed through his body as he watched his older brother on top of the girl that he liked.

"Harley-" Peter was cut off as Harley stormed away and he quickly got up helping Faith up. "Great... thanks a lot Flash." He growled at Flash who was smirking and walked off. "I'm sorry Faith."

"It's okay not your fault."

Peter smiled and walked out the school. He knew very well that he was going to get in trouble for ditching the rest of the school day but he didn't care and decided to go become spider man.

He flipped through the air feeling free and helped stop a few bike thief's. He smiled and helped out some more people and the sky darkened. He carefully made his way back home and entered through his window.

"Harley please tell me where your brother went." Steve sighed.

"I don't know Pops! And frankly right now I don't care." Harley growled and Peter walked next door to his brothers room.

"Peter!" Steve ran to him and gave him a hug. "Where were you?!"

"I'm sorry to scare you Pops.. I went out being the friendly neighborhood spider man-"

"Friendly yeah right." Harley taunted using Peters squeaky voice.

Peter rolled his eyes and threw off his suit as he entered his room. He grabbed some clothes and headed out his room towards Lilly-Anne's.

"Ready Lil? This song is dedicated to you!" Quinn smiled as he tuned his guitar to the perfect place.

"Yes!" Lilly-Anne smiled as she sat on her small swing in her bedroom.

"I think the-"

"LILLY-ANNE!" Morgan yelled running into her room with books. "Look!! I bought a necklace the one you wanted isn't it pretty on me??"

Lilly-Anne looked at her younger sister with anger and she took in everything Addison told her.

Be mean

Yell

Show them who is boss

"MORGAN!" Lilly-Anne screamed. She grabbed Morgan's hand and closed her bedroom door walking past Peter as he watched her.

"Ow Lilly-Anne you are hurting my wrist." Morgan whimpered. She loosened it a bit but still held on tight as she took Morgan to her parents room.

"DAD! POPS!" Lilly-Anne growled.

"Bookworm?" Tony asked opening the door and Steve poked his head out to see what was happening.

"DONT CALL ME THAT! IM NOT A BABY!" She growled. "MORGAN IS RUINING EVERYTHING! CONTROL YOUR DAUGHTER! SHE KEEPS ANNOYING ME!"

"Lilly-Anne!!" The two adults said sternly and she pushed Morgan in front of them, she fell onto Tony's legs.

"WHAT!" She yelled loud. Everyone walked to see what was happening and stared at the whole mess. "WHAT AM I DOING? IM STANDING UP FOR MYSELF LIKE YOU BOTH TAUGHT ME!"

Morgan was crying from the yelling and the two parents stared at the yelling teenager not sure what to do. Dealing with girls who have messy hormones definitely wasn't one of there best skills.

"Lilly-Anne say sorry to your sister at once." Steve said sternly.

"NO!"

"Lilly-Anne." Tony warned. "Don't yell at your pops and listen to him."

"NO!" She growled and ran off.

Steve and Tony both stood confused on what to do. The other Avengers just stared and Peter walked over to a crying Morgan.

"Let's hang in my room for a bit Morgan Okay." Peter reassured. She let him pick her up and he walked off.

"Sir there is a report of thieves trying to steal from one of your Stark Compounds."

"Where?" Tony asked the AI

"The one in Brooklyn Sir."

"Okay ready the team."

Steve sighed but got ready and the whole team set out in one of the Avengers Jet heading towards the ones trying to steal from the compound. Peter got ready and decided to sneak in to help them out leaving Morgan with Harley.

Lilly-Anne sighed in her dark bedroom. Quinn left a note saying that he should go which only made her more upset at Morgan. But her heart was shattered.

Harley and Morgan both watched Moana and half way through they knocked out. Candy was spilt all over his bed.

The Avengers all returned later on at night Peter collapsed on his bed and knocked out not bothering to take a shower with all the dust on his body. Steve and Tony both took a shower before climbing into bed passing out as well.