Chapter 10

"Ow my head." Harley groaned as he came into the kitchen. He looked dead. Natasha sighed and walked over to him.

"That's what happens when you drink." She gave him his lunch and smiled. "Okay Happy is driving you guys to school."

"Wait where's dad?" Peter asked.

"They went out to a meeting."

"I drank?" Harley asked confused but no one paid attention and next thing the kids knew they were in the car, dead silent.

No one was speaking instead they were giving one another death glares. Lilly-Anne was full on annoyed with just the presence of her siblings, Peter was mad that Harley ruined the party, Harley was mad at himself as he was pale and sick and realized he kissed Noah! Along with that he stayed annoyed at Peter because Peter was annoyed of him. Morgan was more scared of her sister and brothers. They were all upset and she was getting upset.

"So..." Happy said. "You four are more quiet than usual what's wrong?"

"Nothing." They all said in unison.

Happy bit his lip and rolled up the small window of the car. It was silent and everyone jumped out the car walking separate ways into school.

Peter however watched as Happy drove off and ran away from the school to the city. He put on his suit and instantly began to help the small city of Queens. Just because he doesn't live there anymore doesn't mean it doesn't need protection.

He smiled and he swung from building to building, many people were clapping as they saw the hero who hasn't visited in a while. He flipped and helped a few people, a little boy even gave him a candy bar.

Harley however was in school, and sick as ever. He felt his head pounding and wanted to throw up, his heart was also pounding as he remembered kissing Noah. Idiot. He is an idiot!

"Fuck." Harley muttered as he saw Noah and he instantly jumped behind a group of band kids.

Noah turned his head and smiled as he saw Harley, but Harley ran off. He doesn't like him. No he can't. Faith is the one he likes. Ladies man. Ladies man. That's what he is. Bisexual isn't what he is.

Harley's stomach turned and he stopped dead. He quickly turned around and raced for the bathroom where he threw up. He whimpered in the stall upset. He felt gross.

"Harley?" A familiar voice asked. "Are you in here?"

Harley stayed silent.

"I understand if you don't want to talk to me." Noah sighed. "I'm sorry that I let you kiss me."

Harley got up quickly and tried to push past him but the door opened and in came David.

"Harley?" David said and Harley rolled his eyes trying to get out of the bathroom.

"Im sorry Harley you said you wanted to kiss me!" Noah said with worry and he gasped as he realized he said it in front of David.

"What?!" David asked staring at Harley. "You kissed Noah?!"

"MOVE!" Harley yelled pushing David aside and running out the bathroom.

He ran straight to his class room and lifted up his hoodie before looking down at his book for the rest of the school day.

• • •

Lilly-Anne happily walked towards her hidden spot to meet up with Quinn. She was smiling enjoying the happiness she had before having to head back home with her "family."

"Quinn." She smiled turning her head and stopping dead in her tracks.

Quinn and Addison were kissing one another and they were very close. Quinn quickly pulled away with fear in his eyes.

"Lilly-Anne!"

"...You- You kissed Addison..."

"No! I uh I- i didn't!" He stammered.

"I HATE YOU!" Lilly-Anne yelled running away.

She cried as she just ran, ignoring Morgan who tried to catch up to her.

"Lilly-Anne." Morgan panted running after her sister as she ran into the city.

"Go away!" Lilly-Anne cried out as she crossed a street.

Morgan ran into the middle of the street and Lilly-Anne's heart dropped. "MORGAN DONT RUN IN THE STREET!" She screamed turning around and seeing her small sister standing as a fast truck went straight towards her. "MORGAN!" She tried to run but the truck instantly came.

Her heart dropped. Everyone gasped and all Lilly-Anne did was drop on her knees as tears fell down her face. "MORGAN!"

She instantly got up and ran to the car as people began to crowd around.