Chapter Three.

I am the one and only. You cant take that away from me!

"Shush!" Ellie groaned, burying her head further in to her pillow.

I am the one and only. You cant take that away from me!

El answer your damn phone! Charlotte moaned.

"No! Go away!" To their relief the shrill ringing stopped. Then a couple of minutes later knocking on the door followed by it being pushed open.

"Babe? Tash is on the phone." Adam says, popping his head around the door.

"Tell her I'm dead!" She groans in to her pillow.

"I'll talk to her." Charlotte announces, holding her hand out from under the duvet. "Hello?" she mumbles.

"Charl?"

"Yeah its me, Tash said to tell you she's dead." She informs their sister in-law with a snort as she puts her on loud speaker.

"That's fine, she wouldn't want to come anyway. Ste wants to do a bbq this afternoon, so I'm ringing around to tell everyone."

"Did I hear bbq?!" Ellies interest in the call peeked when she heard the mention of food. "What time do you want us there?!"

Adam laughs as he walks out of the room "I'll go make coffee."

"Thank you!" He hears in unison from all four girls. 

"Make room, coming through." Billie muttered while shuffling her way towards the bed with Sally close behind. 

Bed hair sticking in every direction and both wrapped in light blankets, they both hopped up on to the bed. 

"Be here for 12, we'll make an afternoon of it. Mum and dad are coming and I think Will is too, he's back from Scotland. No doubt him, dad and Ste will end up talking about work." Tash says with a sigh.

"We'll see you at 12 lovely." Charl tells her.

"Bye ladies."

"Bye!!!" They say as the phone is hung up.

"Ugh!" Sally groans.

"I actually dont feel that bad." Charlotte says with a sly smile on her face.

"Thats because you spent more time dancing than you did drinking!" Ellie moaned.

"I know how Murtaugh felt now." Billie commented making Charlotte laugh, getting her movie reference straight away.

"What? Who?" Sally asked, confused.

"Murtaugh. You know... I'm too old for this shit!...Lethal Weapon four...Mel Gibson..."

Ellie burst out laughing at her reference.

"You're such a bloody nerd Bill!" Sally said while laughing at her friend.

********

The smell of burgers and hot dogs wafted around the warm summer afternoon. Giggles and barks could be heard alongside loud splashes throughout the garden. A proud Nana and Grandad sat watching their little girl showing them how well her swimming was coming along while Dexter jumped in and out of the pool. A heated discussion about the best ways to grill was taking place between Steve, Adam, Tom and Max. Who were stood around the bbq drinking their beers, apart from Steve, who was drinking a coke. Still hungover, Ellie, Billie and Sally lay on sun loungers, resting their tired, blood shot eyes. In the kitchen Charlotte was helping Tasha with preparing various salads and making jugs of juice for those not drinking.