Chapter Eighteen.

A key got pushed in to the lock and four sets of feet walked in to the hall way. Quietly making their way down to the living room in search of the occupants.

"Maybe they've gone out for breakfast?" Will suggested to the rest of the group.

"No Ben wouldn't take them out, not after last night. He said he'd bring them to us. Its ten o-clock! Where are they?"

"Mary, calm down. Even if they are out, they're safe. If something was wrong, Ben would have called us." Peter soothingly rubbed his stressed wifes back.

"Mum, come see this." Ellie motioned for her to follow her down the hall.

She carefully pushed the bedroom door open and was greeted by them fast asleep. Ben cradling both Charlotte and Rosie in his arms. She glanced back to see her mum move a hand to her mouth as tears welled up in her eyes.

"They're ok." She whispered relieved to see them unharmed.

"Go put the kettle on, I'll try wake them." Ellie whispered.

"Let them sleep." Mary said she said walking away from the room in search of Peter and the idea of a cup of tea.

Ellie snuck over to the bed and gently rubbed Rosies arm whilst holding a finger to her mouth, to tell the girl to be quiet when she opened her eyes. When Rosies eyes fluttered open and she saw her Aunt she smiled. Ellie signalled for her to follow her. Rosie nodded, "Mum, I need to go to the toilet." She whispered.

"Hmm...ok." She mumbled back.

As she climbed out of the bed Charlotte shuffled to get comfy and Ben wrapped his arms around her. Ellie smiled, grabbed her phone and snapped a picture that she could send to her sister later on.

A little while later, Charlotte started to wake. "Did you sneak out of bed and grab a banana?" Charlotte giggled as she wiggled her bum in his crotch.

"Shhh! Dont let Rosie hear you!..Ignore it and it'll go away!" He whispered.

"She got up to go to the bathroom ages ago! I can hear the tv on." She wiggled again, he let out a growl.

"In that case!" he flipped her on her back, making her giggle. He climbed between her legs and rubbed his acquired banana against her inner thigh, as he licked, sucked and kissed her neck. Making her let out a moan and drag her nails up his arms.

"I'd say get a room but you're already in Bens!" Ellies voice sang out across the room.

Causing Ben to jump up in fright and tumble off of the bed. Charlotte grabbed the duvet and hid underneath. Ellie couldnt help but burst out laughing! Bent over, holding her sides all she could hear was Ben mumble telling her to fuck off as he stood with his back to her, grabbing a pillow from the bed to hide his very prominent tent situation going in in his joggers. Charlotte popped her head out at the sound of her sister laughing, to see Ben stood awkwardly.

"Who else is here?" He asked.

"Your dad, he let us in, our mum and dad. Rosie is watching tv with them." She informed him and he groaned.

"Fuck sake!" He turned to Charlotte who was in the bed laughing. "Its not funny!" He went to hit her with the pillow only he realised too late that Ellie had now just gotten an eye full of his morning wood. Grabbing another he quickly pulled it against his crotch, a little harder than he intended causing him to double over in pain. Charlotte went to put her hand in his hunched over shoulder but he shooed her away. "Im going for a shower." He groaned in pain as he walked towards the bathroom hunched over.

Situation under control after an ice-cold shower and the fact their families were sat in the other room, solved the problem in record time. He walked in to the open plan living room to see Mary and Peter sat at the table with Rosie, who was drawing. His dad sat on the arm chair reading a newspaper. Ellie and Charlotte were sat on the sofa chatting away.