Chapter Fifty-Three.

"If I was a woman, where would I hide you?" He muttered to himself as he looked under the bed. "Clearly not under here." He huffed and rolled his eyes as he sat back on his haunches.
"Bed side table!" He grinned as he jumped over the bed and went to her side and pulled open the top draw.

"What are you doing?" Her voice called out startling him, shutting the draw quickly but not moving his fingers out of the way in time.

"Fuck!" He yelped and yanked his fingers free from the draw. Bringing them up to his chest and cradling them.
"You scared the shit out of me!" He scolded her.

"What were you doing in my draw?" She asked fighting a smirk.

"I was looking for the tv remote." He said looking at her as innocently as he could, knowing it was a bare faced lie.

She pointed at his bedside table where it sat in plain view and her eyebrow arched at him. "Try again." She said.

"I was looking for your vibrator, ok! Happy?" He dropped his chin to his chest as he rubbed his sore fingers.

"I told you, you'll never find it!" She laughed at him.

"Ugh! Whatever! I'm going to the gym." He kissed her cheek as he grabbed his bag and walked past her out of the bedroom. "I'll be a couple of hours at most. Ste is outside waiting for me." He called up the stairs.

"Ok. Don't over do it with your wrist." She smiled as she made her way to run herself a bath.

"I won't." He called back as he opened the front door. He looked back to see her go in to the bathroom. "Love you." He said as he closed the front door.

Standing by the door watching for her to exit the bathroom, he grinned when he saw her tip toe back to the bed room. Quietly sneaking back up the stairs he looked through the crack in the door, to see her in the bottom draw of his bedside table. Then heard her let out a quiet giggle.

"Busted!" He said jumping in the room.
Scaring her and making her fall on her ass. He stood laughing at her deer on headlights expression. "Talk about hiding it in plain sight! Last place I'd have thought about looking!"

"You pretended to close the door?" She frowned at him as her face burned bright red with embarrassment at him catching her.

"I don't know why you didn't want me to find it." He rolled his eyes as he walked over to her slowly with a predatory gleam in his eyes.

"No." She said as she swallowed loudly.

"No what?" He asked giving her a smirk before biting his bottom lip.

"I know that look!" She shook her head and moved the hand holding the apparent holy grail of toys behind her back. "The answer is no..." She whispered as his hands connected with her hips.

"Your mouth is saying no..." He said against her neck as he started to kiss up towards her jaw line. "But your body is saying otherwise..." He moaned as his left hand took hold of her ass and squeezed.

"You're meant to be going to the gym." She breathed as he thrust his hips and  his semi hard cock rubbed against her core.

"He can wait until I've sorted you out." Before she could answer he snatched the vibrator from her grasp and picked her up, plopping her in the bed. Depositing the toy on the bedside table he moved his attention to her clothes. Running his hands up her outer thighs, he took hold of her skirt and push it up, bunching it around her waist. Looking her in the eye, he carefully took hold of her tights and slowly started to pull them down her legs. Alternating kisses from left to right as he removed them.