Chapter Forty-Eight (NSFW)

Charlotte started to stir to the feeling of feather light kisses and touches making their way down her neck and on to her chest, crossing over to her left breast, a little lick of her nipple caused her to let out a little whimper, then she heard Ben let out a moan that she could barely hear. Her breathing becoming deeper as her body started to awaken, she brought her hand up to stroke his hair but he pinned it to the mattress beside her as he made his way over to her right breast. Giving her other nipple a lick before making his way down over her stomach. Placing a little kiss just below her belly button before looking up at her to see a sleepy smile forming along side her flushed cheeks.

 Placing a little kiss just below her belly button before looking up at her to see a sleepy smile forming along side her flushed cheeks

"Morning." He whispered as he hooked his fingers in to the waistband of her shorts and slowly pulled them down her lean legs.

"Morning." She whispered back to him. "What are you doing down there?" She asked as she bit her lip as he ran his hands back up her legs to her thighs, spreading her them wide for better access. "You've never shown an interest in..." Her words caught in her throat as his head dipped and he kissed the inside of her thigh and then the other. His morning stubble on the sensitive skin gave a welcoming prickly sensation making her giggle.

She lifted her hands and ran her fingers through his hair and then gently raked her nails over his scalp. "I love you..."

"I love you too." He said looking her in the eye before his tongue flattened and licked her sex from bottom to top. Flicking the tip leisurely over her waiting, glistening pearl, making her let out a moan. Then he moved away again to look her in the eye as he brought a hand up to take hold of her hardening nipple.

His hot breath down there was making her even more needy. Making her crave some contact where she was throbbing for him to touch again. "B...Ben..." She panted wantonly.

He smirked up at her in her desperate, near breathless state as his mouth finally latched on to her aching clitoris, licking and suckling on it like a starved man as she cried out. Her back arching off of the bed as she grabbed on to the bed sheets so tightly, her knuckles were turning white. He stilled her thrusting hips with his hands, pinning them to the bed. Unlatching from her now throbbing pearl, he ran his tongue down the length of her, when he reached her hot, dripping wet core he pushed the tip of his tongue inside her before he started to swiftly thrust in and out.

Taking a hold of his hair and pulling on it in an attempt to pull him closer, deeper; he let out a hiss from the discomfort. Removing his tongue, he drags it back up to lick and suck her clitoris again. Only this time he circled her entrance with the tip of his middle finger before pushing it inside. He felt her buck and heard her moans grow louder as she clenched around his digit.

"Don't stop...I'm going to...more...give me more..." she moaned desperately while she begged him to thrust his finger deeper.

He pulled it out causing her to groan in frustration only for her back to arch again and let out a loud moan as he put it back only this time his index finger joined it. He curved them in hopes of finding her sweet spot. "Ooh fuck!" She gasped. "Oh god! Yes!...Right there!...Fuck!..."