Chapter Thirty-Seven. (NSFW)

"I'm so excited! Are we nearly there?" Rosie asked as she flicked through the songs on the cd.

"About forty-five minutes away now sweetie." Charlotte says as she looks up in the rear-view mirror. Smiling at Bens sleeping form.

 Smiling at Bens sleeping form

"Oh god" Rosie groaned. "He's starting to snore again!"

"No, I'm not!" He suddenly said making her jump. "Even if I was, your snoring is way worse than mine and your mums combined!" He laughed.

"I don't snore!" She huffed.

"Sorry sweetie but you do." She let out a laugh.

"And you talk in your sleep!" Ben added as he laughed at her little embarrassed face. "We still love you though rosebud." He lent forward and ruffled her hair.

The rest of the drive was a comfortable silence, in between Bonnys excited little barks as she sat in the back looking out of the window with Ben.

"Hey rosebud..." Ben called her.

"Yeah?" She said with her nose buried in a magazine.

"Look out of your mums window, riiight now!"

As they rounded a corner a clearing in the trees revealed a cosy looking cabin on the lake side. Looking up and out of the window she let out a little gasp.

"Is that where were staying?" She asked looking back at Ben

"Sure is! Your Nana and Grandad were here last weekend and Grandad repaired the rope swing that me, Stevie, Ellie and your mum use to play on when we were kids."

Pulling the car up next to the cabin, they all climbed out. Bonny went of sniffing around while Charlotte got their bags out of the boot.

"Let me help." Ben said as he came up behind her.

"I can manage. Do you want to go open the door?" She handed him the keys.

"Oh my god! The rope swing goes out over the water! Come on Bonny lets go look around!"