Chapter Twenty.

"Wakey, wakey." His stubble tickled her ear, making her swat him away.

"Five more minutes, please." She pleaded.

"But if you have five more minutes, we really will be late for work." He smiled when he realised that got her attention. She rolled on to her back to see he was hovering over her.

"What time is it?" She brought a hand up to run it through his messy bed hair.

"A little after eight." He whispered kissing down her jaw and on to her neck.

Panicking and trying to get up "Oh god! Rosie! Shes..."

"She left five minutes ago, with your mum. She had a belly full of pancakes and your mum had a packed lunch for her." He said in between kisses, making her relax against the mattress again. He took hold of behind her knees and brought her legs up around his waist. Kissing down her neck and on to the swell of her breasts. Kissing his way back up slowly he brought his hands up to her exposed torso and slowly slid them up underneath her vest top. She took hold of his face and brought his mouth to hers.

Kissing him with all she had, she wrapped her arms around his neck holding him to her as his hands grabbed hold of her breasts greedily

Kissing him with all she had, she wrapped her arms around his neck holding him to her as his hands grabbed hold of her breasts greedily. Starting to pant, she moaned in to his mouth. "I need you so bad Lott..." He let out an animalistic growl, making her moan and grind up against him.

"Ben" She whimpered as he covered her neck in wet sloppy kisses.

"You've no idea how long I've wanted to be with you." He whispered in her ear. "The fact that you want me too, I wish I'd..."

"Ben," She said a bit firmer and he stopped, looking up at her. "I really want to carry on because Jesus, it feels amazing. I could stay here all day but we'll both be late and..."

His head dropped on to her shoulder and he groaned. "Im the bosses son, you're fired! I quit. Problem solved." He said as he pulled her vest up, licking his lips at the sight of her now exposed breasts. "They look better than I imagined." Drawing one of her nipples in to his mouth. Her back arched off of the bed, he gently bit down on it causing her to moan.

She took his hair in her hand and reluctantly pulled his head away from her. "Steve will be suspicious if we're late." She panted.

"Ugh! You're killing me Lottie." He mumbled.

"Why don't we come back here at lunch? Hmm..." Trying to soften the blow of leaving him hanging again.

"Will you be on the menu?" She laughed at his grin as he rolled off of her.

"Maybe, if you behave." She winked heading towards the bathroom.

"No time for a shower! There's coffee in a travel cup ready for on the way." He called from the hallway as he walked to the kitchen readjusting his jeans as he went. 

********

It was just after eleven, Charlotte was sat at her desk writing up invoices on her computer. She looked up to see Ben outside, doubled over laughing at something someone had said. She thought back to this morning and a smile slowly spread across her face. She loved the idea of waking up to see his face every morning. The frustration she'd been feeling since she stopped him from his plans for her, had grown in to an actual ache. If her need for him was anywhere near the level of his need, she could just about imagine how frustrated he must be feeling. She decided then that she would think of a way to make it up to him, theres only so many cold showers a man can take before theres long lasting damage to his libido. A knock on her door drew her attention back to her surroundings. She looked towards the door to see Courtney stood smiling.

"Do you have a minute spare?" She asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, come on in. Close the door if you want some privacy." Waving towards the chair in front of her. "Is everything ok?" She asked.

"I was wondering if I could bother you for some advice."

"More than happy to help if I can." Smiling to encourage her along.

"Well, as you know, Ive been dating new guys." A light blush formed on her cheeks.

"Have you met someone?" Charlotte enthusiastically asked with a bright genuine smile.

"I think I have; but I dont know how to approach him about meeting for a date."

"Oh, come on Courtney! You're absolutely gorgeous! You're kind, funny. Any guy would be lucky to be with you. Just ask him out for a coffee. See how that goes, all being well he'll ask you out on a proper date."

"Thanks, Charl! You're right! As soon as I see him, I'll ask him!" She beamed and she walked out the office with a spring in her step.

Looking at the time Charlotte realised it was close to lunch so she turned the computer off, grabbed her bag and headed out through reception. In the corner of her eye she saw Ben come in from the yard and make his way to the main door, a knowing smile on his lips. Just as she was about to push the door open, when she heard Courtney clear her throat, an icy chill shot down her spine as she heard her start talking.

"Oooo Ben! Before you go, do you have a second?" Courtney called out to him.

He saw Charlotte freeze at the door. "Yeah sure, was just heading out to get some lunch though so" He saw her walk out the door with the smile he saw just a second ago gone.

"I was wondering if you were free to go for a coffee before you go on holiday." His head whipped around to look at her.

"A coffee?" He asked momentarily confused about what was happening. Then the proverbial penny dropped, "Oh! A coffee. Go for a coffee..." She smiled at him. "Ermm, Courtney. I uh... I'm not really looking to date at the minute. Got a lot on, don't really have the time to give someone the attention they ermm... they would need and deserve." Looking out the door to see Charlottes car gone and letting out a sigh.

"Oh my god." She whispered to herself. "That's ok. I understand." Tears welling in her eyes and her cheeks bright red from embarrassment. She walked from behind the desk, making a beeline for the toilets.

"Courtney!" He called out and she stopped. "You're a really lovely girl. I'm not looking to be with anyone that's all, so when I say it's not you its me, I mean it with the deepest sincerity. I'm twice your age too, surely there's plenty of guys that would give anything to take you out! I know for a fact Stuart likes you. Always talking about you, how pretty he thinks you are"

"Really?" She whispered without looking back at him.

"Yeah really! I bet if you asked him out for a coffee, he'd take you for one tonight!"

"Thank you." Looking at him at last. A slight frown formed in his brow. "For not laughing at me. Charl said I should just ask, so I did."

"She told you to ask me?" That didn't sound right to him.

"Not you specifically. I didn't mention your name." Relief flooded him and he smiled.

"Definitely approach Stu, yeah! I've got to go otherwise there'll be no point in heading out." He waved bye as he ran out and towards his truck; hoping she would be at his place like they'd planned.